• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, my name is Londinium!

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Hi everybody, I'm new here, kinda.
    I have actually been visiting the website without actively participating since a long time, mostly regarding fan game and rom hacking, and it's just crazy how much great stuff you can find here.
    I have decided to create myself an account because I'm actively developing a fan game since a month, and I feel confident enough now to present it here, which I won't do now because it isn't the place.
    And I don't know what else relevant I can say so...
    My name is Londinium, and I'm with you now {XD}

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hiya! We get a lot of people lurking without ever joining to chat, so I'm glad you've made an account! Welcome to PokéCommunity!
    I look forward to seeing your fangame! I'm a fangame developer myself and checking out new ones is always fun; feel free to VM me a link to your thread when it's up c:
    Have fun! You're welcome to drop me a message if you have any questions about the forums.

Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    A lot of people come here to find ROM hacks and get help on their own. Ask around the Fan Games section if you'd like to discover new fan games/get help on your own. Enjoy!

Years
  • Londinium?! Is it a new element xD

Welcome to PC! Oo yeah! PC got lots of tutorial and tools for fan games. Is it a RPG Maker project or is it their new RPG maker vx ace? Fan games are so fun. Good luck to you! Don't hesitate to ask for help! See ya around o/

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Londinium! Like Rainbow said, there are many people who are lurking just for ROM Hacks, but I'm glad you decided to make an account. Have you played any ROM Hacks? If you have, do you have any favorites? Feel free to take a look around the ROM Hacks Studio, I'm more than positive you'll find something that will catch your eye. You can also share your ideas about your hack as well. I'm sure users are more than willing to give you feedback on it! If you have any questions please do ask. I hope you decide to stick around even outside of the ROM Hacking section!

Back