• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Celebi

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Spoiler:

Celebi has a very special place in my heart. I planned on Shiny hunting it the GS Ball Event permitted it. Sunday night, I got the GS Ball, and started Soft Resetting for Shiny Celebi yesterday morning.
    During the afternoon, it shined at an impressively short amount of SR (considering the full-odds of this old-school hunt, 1/8192.

Do you plan on Shiny Hunting Celebi yourself?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I was thinking about it, but first I gotta get to that point in the game. And then we'll see how long I last before I give up. I've dealt with shit-tastic odds before, but 1/8192 is really starting to push it for me....

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018

lmao it does look like a terrifying number, althought I think it's the best soft-reset method so far, I don't think anyone can possibly reset over a Shiny Celebi

And who knows, you might get insanely lucky like me...I got SOS battles that lasted much longer than this ^-^;

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I will be soft resetting for this eventually. I'll be saving my Master Ball for it too.

I already have a Pink Shiny Legendary in Virizion from Ultra Sun but it will be nice to get the Celebi in Shiny form too.

Back