• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to game. Precon deck interest

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2019
    Hey folks

Brand new to the game. Left Magic the Gathering due to blind boosters, deck building, expense, etc.

We would like to buy 2-6 pre constructed decks that would complement each other, or in other words, feel like they are competitive against each other.

What would you folks recommend? Are the recommendations easily found at common places such as Target or Walmart?

Thanks!

Years
  • Hey folks

Brand new to the game. Left Magic the Gathering due to blind boosters, deck building, expense, etc.

We would like to buy 2-6 pre constructed decks that would complement each other, or in other words, feel like they are competitive against each other.

What would you folks recommend? Are the recommendations easily found at common places such as Target or Walmart?

Thanks!

Competitive will also depend on player skill with the precons.

That said I'm not up to speed on them as I don't pay attention to them, so I have no recommendations for parity as it stands with the ones introduced in the latest set.

Last edited:
    Back