• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deck suggestions

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2019
    So I am sure this probably gets asked alot but.....

I am new to the game and would love some suggestions on a good standard deck to build. I can spend some money on it but not a crazy amount. Something that is "beginner friendly". I have looked around on pokegoldfish but the decks don't really have any explanation on playing the deck. Are there better resources?

Thanks!

Years
  • So I am sure this probably gets asked alot but.....

I am new to the game and would love some suggestions on a good standard deck to build. I can spend some money on it but not a crazy amount. Something that is "beginner friendly". I have looked around on pokegoldfish but the decks don't really have any explanation on playing the deck. Are there better resources?

Thanks!

How experienced are you as a player at present?

Back