• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] All transfer-only Pokémon no longer available in Pokémon Sword & Shield via update?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    I have check out the list of all transfer-exclusive Pokémon that might be usable in Pokémon Sword and Shield here. And what do you think happens if all of these Pokémon are no longer transferable or usable in those games via updates? Please let me know your reply, thanks.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • They're not transferable as it stands, because Home doesn't exist, nor do we know details on how it'd work, restrictions, or even a firm release date.

Too early to do more than speculate, but I wager if they made a point of announcing not everything will be in SwSH put went and put int he models with new textures into SwSh, they plan to allow them in one way or another (mystery gift is another option). Mew already can be put into the game too.

(We have our list at the bottom of the dex/locations article here. :V)

Back