• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Mark notifications as unread

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • I'm not sure how easy this would be to implement, but I think it'd be very helpful for keeping track of messages and quoted posts. I realised how many messages I've missed when I tested an old forum skin, and there were dozens of unread messages, but the new style automatically clears that when you click the little bell or inbox icon. So it's so easy to forget, especially for someone with short-term memory problems like me!

Would marking messages as "unread" be easy enough to add? Or maybe just have it so your notifications don't go away until you click the message itself, like the old skins?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    +1

I happen to have thought about this just yesterday :D

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • currently pc is feature frozen except for very high priority changes, as i'm focusing on porting our current (heavily customized) software onto xenforo. as it happens xenforo already has this feature, so we'll get it for free after that :)

Back