• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Pokémon Trading Card Game

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    Hello everyone, I'm RJ from Pakistan. I grew up watching Pokémon cartoons. I recently received a trading card game XY Ancient Origins. It's not in box but fully intact and sealed. I am in my 40's now and can't play with these cards. Can someone here guide me how I can sell it?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hello everyone, I'm RJ from Pakistan. I grew up watching Pokémon cartoons. I recently received a trading card game XY Ancient Origins. It's not in box but fully intact and sealed. I am in my 40's now and can't play with these cards. Can someone here guide me how I can sell it?

Welcome! We don't allow buying/selling cards in this community, though, I'm sure you could use something like eBay to sell your cards.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Would sure still love to see them though! Even if you can't sell in this community, we'd be thrilled if you showed us your collection. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Oh, I am so sorry, didn't knew it. Thanks for the heads-up mate.

It's ok, it doesn't hurt to ask. I hope you decide to stick around and continue to enjoy the community!

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi RJ! welcome to the community! i grew up on the cartoon too.

Back