• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon: The Deckbuilding Game [v1.2.00] (3/18/23)

FranzieStar

Cosmic Jester
Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I just gave this a shot. As a fan of Roguelike Deckbuilders like Slay the Spire, This has the potential to be an amazing roguelike! Keep up the good work and hope more people give it a shot!! :D

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Very interesting game, quite fun. I am a fan of Slay the Spire so I figured I would give this a try. There is already so much strategy that is involved in this from the very beginning when you are picking your mons, it is actually quite wild. I like that I was able to just pick a few of my favorites, give em some abilities, and have a relatively cohesive team. Additionally the item system brings in an even greater level of strategy as there are some items that can turn an already fantastic pokemon into a monster. I have only done a single run with the default settings of 3 gyms at difficulty 6, but I am quite pleased that I was able to succeed on the first try as I was obviously just going in to learn about the game. I had no plans of winning, but yeah lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    I just updated the game to 1.2 which adds new pokemon, abilities, and changes to some status effects.

I probably wont update it too much in the future unless there is a lot of interest, but I appreciate everyone who gave it a shot.

i personally really appreciate this game. thanks for making it. was nice to see such a unique fan game. and rougelites/likes are always nice to see.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    I'm playing it and it's amazing! But it seems that the creator will not continue...

Does anyone know if there are others like this?

Back