• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Idk where this goes? My thoughts after Sword DLC and Pokemon in general

Years
  • So I have this friend, and the only system she has is a Switch. She has so many games but none are Pokemon games. I only have four for the Switch but I also have two 3DS's and an N64. Anyway, recently, I offered to sell her my two non-Pokemon Switch games, but then she said she wanted Pokemon (in general I guess). She then proceeded to say Pokemon is hard. And I was like **** Pokemon is hard. I think she'd enjoy my two Pokemon Switch games (Sword and LGP) because she's more of a casual gamer. I mean, with the exception of finding that one legendary in the Crown Tundra (Curse you Articuno), it's so stinkin' easy for the more seasoned Pokemon veteran. I see no need to keep Sword, especially with NO access to Nintendo Switch Online at my house (Curse you servers). Then Let's Go Pikachu was a dud. Then I can't have Pokemon Home cause it's useless with no Nintendo Switch Online. *siiiigh* I think I just want a new gaming library for the Switch.

I think I might sell my second 3DS as well to her. I managed to get my physical file of Ultra Moon digitally (even if it meant buying it a second time UGH). So I might sell my second 3DS as well as a couple of 3DS games to her too including the physical copy of Ultra Moon since I now have my file digitally on my main 3DS.

Idk. What do you think? Also, you think trading games would work without physical money (when it comes to my four Switch games)?

Thoughts?

This is probably in the wrong place. Feel free to move the thread mods.

Back