• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make poffin

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    This script creates event 'Poffin' like this video

Read it before you use this script
    - There are many files (.txt) for copy and paste. So, you need to look at the number, it's the order when you paste in your project.
    - There are many lines if you want to modify something. Just read carefully.
    - I hope you guys reads carefully instruction.
    - Poffin case is the script not support keyboard. You need to add if you want to use.

Download
    Link script -> Link
    Link graphics -> Link

How to use
    Read 'how to use' and 'guide' in above link before you use it.
    There are version 18 and 19.

Instruction
    In the link, there are script and graphics.
    Graphics: Put the both in 'Graphics\Pictures'
    Script: Put these script above 'Main'
    - Make poffin:
    Call:
    FeaturesPoffin.play # -> for playing

* Before you play, you can set rule for this. (These rules need to call above "FeaturesPoffin.play")
    Call:
    setRulesPoffin("notSame") # -> Player cant use the same berry. If it's same, you must get Foul poffin -> +2 random 3 condition
    setRulesPoffin("quantity",number) # -> Change number into 0, 1, 2, 3 -> If you set the different number, you will get error. The quantity of players is 1, 2, 3, 4. If you dont call it, you will play alone
    * Next, you can set the skill of player, call:
    setRulesPoffin("newbie") # -> newbie
    setRulesPoffin("oldbie") # -> oldbie, players played it many times
    setRulesPoffin("expert") # -> expert, you knew it
    * If you play in multiple mode, one of 3 lines above, it will set 100% playes who is 'quality' like in ( ).
    But, if you want in your game, there are newbie, oldbie and expert.
    You need to set number after that, it is percentage of player.
    If you set wrong, you will get error

The distance in mode 3 players between 1 and 2 playes is 30 -> <=30: 1 player; >30 (->) <=60: 2 players; >60 (->) 100: 3 players
    Example like I said above:
    setRulesPoffin("newbie",30)
    setRulesPoffin("oldbie",30)
    setRulesPoffin("expert",30)

* The other example: 2 expert, 1 newbie
    setRulesPoffin("newbie",20)
    setRulesPoffin("expert",55)

* The other example: in mode 3 players, 1 newbie, 1 oldbie (The distance is 50 for 1 player)
    setRulesPoffin("newbie",25)
    setRulesPoffin("oldbie",35)

If you dont set rule skill for player, it will be newbie.

- Set berry
    You can set berry for expert who use it in 'module BerryPoffin' -> 'BerryExpert'. Add like the example, you can change it.
    You can change the number each flavor in 'module FlavorPoffin'.
    In this module, you can see 'Flavor_Multiple_Mode' -> Use when you play multiple mode and 'Flavor_Alone_Mode' -> Use when you play alone.
    Moreover, you must to add the name the berry or change the 'sheen' number condition in 'Smoothness' (in 'module FlavorPoffin', of course).

Modify graphics
    In file '2 - Init' of folder '2 - Play poffin', you can find some numbers: RadiusCore, LimitScale -> You need to change if you change the size of bottle.
    The lines below "LimitScale" is the time when you finish. (Attention, if you want to change it, you need to change the AI too. Maybe, I set AI not good but you need to read the script and rewrite it if you want to change)

And, the value "MaxPoffin = [true,999]" -> It will set the limit, read the comments.

- Poffin case
    In '1 - Set variable - position' of '3 - Poffin case', it's the position when you click it. If you rewrite, you need to change it too.
    You can call in event like: 'FeaturesPoffin.eat'
    If you want to use it like item, read in file '1 - Set variable - position' of folder '3 - Poffin case'

Credit
    bo4p5687

Reference
    Bulbapedia: Link

Last edited:

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    This script creates event 'Poffin' like this video

Read it before you use this script
    - There are many files (.txt) for copy and paste. So, you need to look at the number, it's the order when you paste in your project.
    - There are many lines if you want to modify something. Just read carefully.
    - I hope you guys reads carefully instruction.
    - Poffin case is the script not support keyboard. You need to add if you want to use.

Download
    Link

Instruction
    In the link, there are script and graphics.
    Graphics: Put the both in 'Graphics\Pictures'
    Script: Put these script above 'Main'
    - Make poffin:
    Call:
    FeaturesPoffin.play # -> for playing

* Before you play, you can set rule for this. (These rules need to call above "FeaturesPoffin.play")
    Call:
    setRulesPoffin("notSame") # -> Player cant use the same berry. If it's same, you must get Foul poffin -> +2 random 3 condition
    setRulesPoffin("quantity",number) # -> Change number into 0, 1, 2, 3 -> If you set the different number, you will get error. The quantity of players is 1, 2, 3, 4. If you dont call it, you will play alone
    * Next, you can set the skill of player, call:
    setRulesPoffin("newbie") # -> newbie
    setRulesPoffin("oldbie") # -> oldbie, players played it many times
    setRulesPoffin("expert") # -> expert, you knew it
    * If you play in multiple mode, one of 3 lines above, it will set 100% playes who is 'quality' like in ( ).
    But, if you want in your game, there are newbie, oldbie and expert.
    You need to set number after that, it is percentage of player.
    If you set wrong, you will get error

The distance in mode 3 players between 1 and 2 playes is 30 -> <=30: 1 player; >30 (->) <=60: 2 players; >60 (->) 100: 3 players
    Example like I said above:
    setRulesPoffin("newbie",30)
    setRulesPoffin("oldbie",30)
    setRulesPoffin("expert",30)

* The other example: 2 expert, 1 newbie
    setRulesPoffin("newbie",20)
    setRulesPoffin("expert",55)

* The other example: in mode 3 players, 1 newbie, 1 oldbie (The distance is 50 for 1 player)
    setRulesPoffin("newbie",25)
    setRulesPoffin("oldbie",35)

If you dont set rule skill for player, it will be newbie.

- Set berry
    You can set berry for expert who use it in 'module BerryPoffin' -> 'BerryExpert'. Add like the example, you can change it.
    You can change the number each flavor in 'module FlavorPoffin'.
    In this module, you can see 'Flavor_Multiple_Mode' -> Use when you play multiple mode and 'Flavor_Alone_Mode' -> Use when you play alone.
    Moreover, you must to add the name the berry or change the 'sheen' number condition in 'Smoothness' (in 'module FlavorPoffin', of course).

Modify graphics
    In file '2 - Init' of folder '2 - Play poffin', you can find some numbers: RadiusCore, LimitScale -> You need to change if you change the size of bottle.
    The lines below "LimitScale" is the time when you finish. (Attention, if you want to change it, you need to change the AI too. Maybe, I set AI not good but you need to read the script and rewrite it if you want to change)

And, the value "MaxPoffin = [true,999]" -> It will set the limit, read the comments.

- Poffin case
    In '1 - Set variable - position' of '3 - Poffin case', it's the position when you click it. If you rewrite, you need to change it too.
    You can call in event like: 'FeaturesPoffin.eat'
    If you want to use it like item, read in file '1 - Set variable - position' of folder '3 - Poffin case'

Credit
    bo4p5687

Reference
    Bulbapedia: Link

Bro Too much text files. It is pain in Butt

But for this great it's good. Do you will also make camping in swsh related script because poffin is somehow related to camping i think.

But Thank YOU For SCRIPT
    again

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    Fix:
    - It doesn't play when you doesn't set rule "not same" in multiple mode (Folder "2 - Play poffin" -> File "7 - Set AI" and File "11 - Calculate result")
    Modify (Folder "Module (first)" -> File "3 - Store method"):
    - Level of poffin will be level 0 when it < 0
    - Create Foul poffin if you have level <= 0
    - In single mode, the conditions increase with the same formula with level

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    Update:
    - If you want to copy only one file, re-download and then copy "One for all" but it is difficult for editing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Hey, I put the Scripts in the folder Plugins (V19.1), but when I start the Minigame, I can choose the Berry, and then it finished by itself and ask me if I want to make one again???
    I can't do anything.

The Poffin Case function is perfect!

Back