• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon: Aeon

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
Hey everyone, so Blake will be gone for a while and I have been on a game jam last month, but progress is back on sturdy. We could really use help in mapping criteria, if anyone is interested please send me a PM.
vsblack_belt_by_mustafa505-dck7h93.png

Attachments

• 324 AEON 15-08-2018 15_01_50.mp4
    8 MB
Last edited:

Lucaryka

- Silence Speaks -
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 20, 2021
Is this game dead? It's been TWO YEARS!😨😢😨I hope not because it reminds me so much of Phoenix Rising.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 3, 2023
I had never noticed this project before...

I really like the way the project is presented (the colors and especially the style)...
Many advanced projects (often found on the web) are in 4G, we rarely find projects in 5G (at the same time, we almost all grew up with Diamond and Pearl), I will follow this one closely 😍

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2023
Is this still going? The graphics look really nice and unique too. I'm definitely going to play this if it gets finished / a demo releases.

Days
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
The screenshots are absolutely gorgeous!! I hope this game is still being worked on! I would love to play a demo or even the final version!

Back