• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    If we extend the deadline any further it'll be 4 weeks XD. I have school so we have trouble finding each other.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Will try to battle right now with Mukka. Not going to school sick sucks but recovering early doesn't :)

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Yes it is ._. What if Zam doesn't get to post the matchups? Will someone do it?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Oh, I'll post them, XD. I've been away from computer access before on Pairing Days, and I've always gotten it done. I remember doing them at the library a few times. ^_^

Yeah, normally today would be the day, but I said I'd give Aurafire until Monday. And those two extra days will surpass the previous record for round length, heh.

Hopefully the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver will get some activity around here again. And hopefully I won't be forced to give any more extensions for the next rounds. This thing started in May, and we still have a few rounds to go. O_o

EDIT: Everyone take a look at the top of the first post. =P

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Back