• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

KBenchy

How did I get here?
Years
  • Hey there! I'm "KBenchy", but you can just call me "Benchy". I've been a fan for a little over 4 years now, yet I've learned so much about Pokémon in general. My favorite types are Electric and Poison. Electric, because, well, I think they're cool, and Poison, because, only recently have I seen their true potential (if that makes any sense). My favorite Pokémon of all time is Greninja. I "grew up (sorta)" with this boi in my team and he's awesome. Even his shiny form is dope. Yes, I refer to Greninja as a male. I'm used to having a Froakie as a male, and by extension, the evolutions. And they're pretty dope, in my opinion.

Also, It'd be great if I made friends here, since this is my first time here.

~ That's it ~

Last edited:
    Years
  • aaaa I'm sure you can tell I love your avatar and signature. Poipole is one of my favorites, especially in the anime...so precious. \o/

Welcome to PC =) I've accepted your friend request so feel free to message me anytime if you want to talk. See you!

KBenchy

How did I get here?
    Years
  • aaaa I'm sure you can tell I love your avatar and signature. Poipole is one of my favorites, especially in the anime...so precious. \o/

Welcome to PC =) I've accepted your friend request so feel free to message me anytime if you want to talk. See you!

Oh thanks dude! Looking forward to meeting everyone here.

Back