• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Sometimes I just let things go naturally like that. Don't pay attention, just post... and when the end comes, well, you'd be surprised.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Sometimes I just let things go naturally like that. Don't pay attention, just post... and when the end comes, well, you'd be surprised.
    Clever lad.

It'd be good to have a new Evan. song indeed, Impo!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • For Christmas I'm doing nothing amazingly particular, since I've got a TV already for Christmas (a cheap one) I'm also getting clothes, deodorant and a wallet. What does it all mean? :P

I'm also going to be spending my christmas being fabulous max. :D

Actually ignore me, I'm really not doing anything special.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Well, for Christmas I'm going to be fighting the urge to eat cake and yum fat stuff, because I've been getting some abulasousness with my dieting and exercize. /shameless proudness

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • For Christmas, I hope to get lots of money and sleep most of the day but my (Christmas-obsessed) parents will see to it that I don't accomplish the latter... unless I overdose on my allergy medication that knocks me out like a light xD.

Man, I hope I don't get any more tacky ornaments this year... I'd think I'd actually be happier with a lump of coal, lol

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I feel like eating. Hmm... Great, Vappy, you made me feel hungry. And they say that Turtwig is the heaviest starter ever... XD

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Ironic xD

I had cake today and I felt so bad, so I did about 200 situps, plus I went for a bike ride before that.
    ...I hope I don't have body dysmorphic or whatever it is :/

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I had fruit for breakfast. I needed fruit! EAT ALL THE FRUIT!

I'm going to prepare rice and peas with carrots and mint sauce for lunch. I'm still unwell and I'm staying in today as well, but I love it when I cook.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I MISSED THE OPENING? AWWW GEEEZZZ

I'm just gonna EAT LOTS AND LOTS for xmas XD

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • The topic of food is too alluring D:

I must use all my willpower not to eat the leftover tira misu cake in the fridge

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Oh god chocolate is so good! I think I ate a whole lot of them... *gulp*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back