• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey guys, take a look at me now!

Yeah, my avatar and signature looks different again, and this one is for comedic purposes cos with April Fool's Day coming up, I need a humorous theme based on something I hate.

Xulek dared me to do this.

Take a look and you'll think "isn't that the WikiLeaks mastermind that Hikari so so hates?".

Yes, it is him. I'm keeping this comedic theme until April 2, when I will bring Zero back...

The new image in my signature is actually a meme that I uploaded to DeviantArt under my DA username OshawottGirl. Click here to see the explanation behind it.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
@Touj: But B/W was released like a month before April Fools ;; Unless you mean your actual join date...? XD; In which case I'd get you SO much more.

Years
@Touj: But B/W was released like a month before April Fools ;; Unless you mean your actual join date...? XD; In which case I'd get you SO much more.

I don't get that Nica.

Like the new avatar, Audino is so cute but they are always hunted by Trainers wanting to gain massive EXP.

Has anyone seen my new theme? It's hilarious!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I don't get that Nica.

Like the new avatar, Audino is so cute but they are always hunted by Trainers wanting to gain massive EXP.

Has anyone seen my new theme? It's hilarious!

I... don't really see what's so hilarious about that theme ._.

Years

I... don't really see what's so hilarious about that theme ._.

It's for an April Fool's Day joke, I showed it off early due to the 500th episode of The Simpsons making its Australian debut.

TylerSymes and Xulek dared me to use this theme.

What'ya think of the usertitle? Creative, huh?

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Posting in here while Razor Leaf edits his post in the Sping Edition of the DCC thread, lol.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
But you do not understand how I desire to make the first reply to that thread, it is my only chance while everyone else is sleeping.
My only chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back