• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Text box

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Hey guys,

my textbox is on the top and I want to have it on the bottom...
    What can I do?

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    The problem is that every text or message is automatically on the top.
    For a long time it was always at the bottom. I dunno what I've changed

Franzo

Developing something...
    Years
  • Page 1 of the event commands. Select change text options and set it to bottom. I'd suggest watching a few basic RMXP tutorial videos to get the hang of functions like this.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    I know how to set the textbox up and down. I also know how to change the text colour. Furthermore I know all the commands.
    But unfortunately every text is automatically on the top now and I think I don't need the command to change it to the bottom
    on every sign. Every message is on the top. For some time it was normally on the bottom like in normal Pokemon games.
    My question is how to change it back as it was before. I want that every message is on the bottom without using comments.
    I dont know why it changed.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I know how to set the textbox up and down. I also know how to change the text colour. Furthermore I know all the commands.
    But unfortunately every text is automatically on the top now and I think I don't need the command to change it to the bottom
    on every sign. Every message is on the top. For some time it was normally on the bottom like in normal Pokemon games.
    My question is how to change it back as it was before. I want that every message is on the bottom without using comments.

Neither do we. Something you should really think about is if you've changed anything text-related: the scripts, the windowskins, that sort of stuff.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2017

He suggested the built-in action. You'd need to place it at the start of an event chain, instead of having to do so for every individual textbox.

F8PJV7n.png

My guess is that you used it somewhere else in the game to change the messagebox location and then forgot to change it back afterwards.

Back