• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen If the following feature existed...

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
Years
Off the top of my head, Zebstrika or Braviary. Those have to be some of my favorite Gen V Pokemon. Although Haxorus would also be pretty beast.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Only problem with Whimisicott following you is that it SHOULD blow away. If Pokémon has any logic it'd make it happen!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If you guys could interact with your chosen potential following Pokemon what would you want them to do? What would you imagine your potential Pokemon would do the most? Sniff trees, stare off into a distance? Would it change throughout your Unova journey??

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I would definitely have Reshiram at the front of my party once I captured it in Black. Presumably it would have some crazy interactions when you returned to Dragonspiral Tower or the Pokémon League.

I assume Sawsbuck would be very in touch with the season in its' interactions, perhaps catching fallings leaves in its mouth (Autumn) or enjoying cold despite not being ice-type (Winter). Perhaps Electric pokémon and the likes of Klink would have different reactions in that cool cave with all the blue in (I forget the name).

Years
I wouldn't normally choose Zorua or Zoroark, but if they followed you and when you interacted with then they did a little flip and turned into another Pokemon for a moment before changing back that would be a lot of fun to watch.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I would have my favourite Pokemon Lilligant follow me. It would be very cute and adorable to have the Flowering Pokemon (And initially its pre-evolution Petilil) following me and having the option to interact with her. :)

Back