• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there, Maximillion X the Enigma here!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2022
    I was in Jr High when Pok?mon Red was big, and I haven't lost my passion for raising, training, and breeding monsters since!

I'm a fanatic of Ghost and Psychic Pok?mon, and my favorite town is, and has always been, Lavender Town in Kant?. I don't know much of anything about IV/EV Breeding, but I am more enamored with imagining story lines, and plot twists for my Pok?mon, rather than math, so that may explain my delay in learning.

I'm always up for a challenge, but prefer the challenge that brings about personal growth, over one aimed at one-upsmanship over my peers.

Well, pleasant tidings, and I look forward to finding and meeting you - and all of y'all's elusive, ghosting Attachments!

:)

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

I've always been quite fond of ghost types as well; they always have such awesome designs. Which ghost-type is your favourite? We have clubs for those types over in Pokemon Clubs, so if you want to chat to members who share your passion for those particular types, it might be a good place to start!

If you're interested in learning about IV/EV training and all the rest of it, you might want to check out Battling & Team Building, which is where the mechanics and whatnot get discussed in greater depth, or you could alternately apply for a mentor who is versed on such things in the Adoption Thread who can ease you gradually into the section. That said, it sounds like the Challenges board might be more your thing; they're more about having fun than competition, and a lot of them are themed and encourage storytelling!

Of course, feel free to check out the rest of the boards as well; sorry to inundate you with links to areas I'm sure you could find on your own, haha. That said, if you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
  • Hi Max! Welcome to PC. n~n I was in 4th grade when R/B were big and have kept up with Pok?mon ever since so it's great to see others who have been passionate about it for so long. We have a lot of members like that here but many of them have taken breaks at some point haha.

So what's your favorite game from the franchise? Are there any you've played through more than the rest? Kanto is a great region and FR/LG will probably always be favorites of mine for the awesome VS Seeker and addicting gameplay in general. Suddenly I miss the GBA days. /tear

Anyways, enjoy your stay and looking forward to having you. =)

Back