• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M.

Years
  • Not to mention you're basically forced to catch Pilove and evolve it to its final form if you want a chance at the first gym, and somehow that level 12 Drygon has dragon breath already.

no you aren't, i never used Molune, and evolving a Crecoon is much harder than beating Liz…
    All 3 starters can take on a dragon rage and are faster than Thornie and can take down about half of its Health in one hit, too. Last time I beat her with Platsplash + Disable, thats the best option of the 3, but Wallopy has Smokescreen and Cocombat can stall with Leech Seed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2019
    Can someone help me?

So, I saved in the Power Plant at route 12, in Hydro Room.
    Then suddenly, my game crashed.
    So I reopened the app again, and for some reason, when I load my save file, the game will crash again and an error pops up.
    The error says something along the lines of "End of file reached", and something in a loop, like a command or so.

Is there any way to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    I believe that you already know you should do this, but you should probably fix the issues involving bridges.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    what is the patteren needed to access the second door in the power plant. i can get in to the first one where you need to change the color of the nine things in the glass tubes. i do not know the code for the other door. any help will be helpful

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2021
    hey I am at the second town and it shows the kid sleeping and not 4 of them lined up why?

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2021
    Hi when I went to the second town I didnt get the children lining up but rather the sleeping child and his pokemon....if you see a similiar message to this im sorry i am not sure if this was actually posted or not so I thought I ask again

Years
  • Hi when I went to the second town I didnt get the children lining up but rather the sleeping child and his pokemon....if you see a similiar message to this im sorry i am not sure if this was actually posted or not so I thought I ask again

because the youtuber whose walkthrough you have been watching to get help was playing on an older version

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    I am stuck on the first town i don't remember the name but the kid who is sleeping with his pokemon doesn't move what should i do

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Version 1.4.0 is out. This time it's a significant graphical overhaul.

EeDcj8i.png

Some of the more significant changes:
    • Screen size increased. So now there's more room on the GUI and more of the maps are visible. This should make it easier to navigate some maps, especially those like Mojave Jungle which require the player to avoid overworld Pokémon to avoid hurting their party.
    • Nearly every part of the GUI got redone. Mouse controls can also be enabled for use in battles and for the start menu.
    • Tons of redesigns; almost every Pokemon that can be found before the 2nd gym got re-sprited in some way.
    • Map connections are removed, and now every map uses transfers. I noticed the performance of the game is noticeably better than before, even when compressed.

2tGitQE.png

New Pokémon available:
    cYIk678.gif

Buoychin, found in Sandy Town and its surrounding areas. Water-type. It's normally very light and floaty, but once it protrudes its spines, its body becomes dense enough to sink to the ocean floor. This Pokémon is most dangerous to clumsy people who accidentally step on it on beaches, or children who want to play with it because of its cute appearance.

V5sIUe1.gif

Inflatant, which can be found in Mojave Jungle when special conditions are met. Bug-type. It lives around plants to consume sap and nectar, which its body stores for energy later. It uses its antennae to test the quality of the food before eating it. People enjoy eating Inflatant because the liquid its body digests tastes like honey, but better.

3RxVoYa.gif

Mairkura, which can be found at the Farm near Gobi Village when special conditions are met. Ghost/Dark-type. It awakens at night near towns and invades the dreams of anyone asleep, resulting in the victims having horrible nightmares. It used to be a Dreamare that became corrupted after being exposed to otherworldly energy. It's speculated that it eats Dreamare in hopes of fixing its body.

There are no new gyms; however some areas got completely redone from scratch (notably Gobi Forest, Route 6, Gobi Gym, and Kalahari Gym), one new area got added (Kolora Outpost, so now there isn't as long of a stretch from Sahara City to Kalahari City) and a few routes got modified (Route 5's bottom half and the Color Rock entrance).

If you are moving your old save file from 1.3, be sure to save in the middle of a Pokémon Center before moving to 1.4, to avoid conflicts with map/event changes.

Download:
    RAR: https://mega.nz/#!F4YknAaa!1-IM_BK7OQDwQpEOrlQutiMoKxKo8QaX8tr0TmWQkD8
    ZIP: https://mega.nz/#!Y5IkESDY!SYjSSJRCxh4K_-V4zvISStoOqFbO9VEghLX2aeVmikw

PBS Data:
    Pokemon: https://pastebin.com/byV6zYsU
    Encounters: https://pastebin.com/iG3Sihxj
    Trainers: https://pastebin.com/ivbpuMSS

Changelog:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back