• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021

HIKARI10, YOU NINJA D;

That made me raged.

Last edited:

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Great now people think im a girl (_ _ )". I didn't think any girls had my name. 432

Last edited:

lloebet

Years
  • I try i try. look at 8:30-9:30 on the video i posted on CTI i havent laughed like that in so long in one of his videos. Theres other funny parts but meh. That part was the golden apple... 432

Ice Car

Banned
    Years

I actually did watch that video your signature is from. It's okay.

I don't think Pew understands why he gets hate and he still thinks that all the hate is just because his "fans" (I don't think any of his fans do this) go around saying everybody's copying him, when it has more to do with his content. Nothing about the video, but a specific tumblr post in response to retsupurae.

lloebet

Years
  • I know and i think he does too that that's not only it. He knows people only think he cares about money etc. If you look a tobucscus videos every now and then a pewdie and his fans will battle it out a little. I don't get involved in thing like that though. 432

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • None of his fans thought he was in it for money until that comment he made on the retsupurae video. People hated him mostly for his content, and his fans for being annoying, but mostly his content. If you actually look through some comments a lot of them are complaining about his fake screams and rape jokes, i.e. his content, not his fans.

Enough about Pewdiepie though.

lloebet

Years
  • It'd Be nice if people didnt go though every corner to look for faults in everything. 432

Years

Now if you look at my profile, you'll see this quote as my profile pic:

If journalism is good it is controversial by it's very nature.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years

Oh lawl. Had to screen this before it got edited out.

gamegrumps2.png

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back