• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Dia's Gallery of THINGS

SkySilvally

♡ Worry's only wasted time ♡
Years
  • Hi~
    I draw...kind of a lot. I have too many drawings to post here, really, so I'll only post a few. :)

Spoiler:

That's all!
    Have a nice day~ :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • OH YO!

I love the round, cartoon style you have in your drawings! Your Cosmog is great, I love the white outlining and star details against your colors! Did you use colored pencils?
    You also have a great sense of personality and imagination for the fakemon you made. I would be a little more careful with light colors because your backgrounds are white so it becomes difficult to read some of the outlines. Other than that, I really dig your gallery! C:​

SkySilvally

Years
  • @Anastasia.R

Aaaahhhh thank you so so much -^_^-
    The Cosmog was colored pencils indeed! Although I did edit the brightness once I got it in the computer because my white was kind of dull before that. :3
    Thank you again :D
    I totally forgot to make the backgrounds transparent whoops. xD I actually made them a while ago so that didn't cross my mind :p I will remember that if I make more!

Thank you thank you ;D
    That makes me happy ^.^

Last edited:

SkySilvally

Years
  • Adding more things to the gallery of things...

Just a warning these are fairly large images. If it's a problem I can fix it, but they're not absolutely HUGE so I think it's ok :)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back