• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Wright Anything Agency ~ The Ace Attorney Club

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I'm...going to pick it up. Even tho I've already purchased the ports on the Wii, 3DS, and iOS.

I'm very disappointed by the lack of news for AA7 tho. :(

Whoooaaaaa, that's a lot of trilogy ports you've got there! xD I'm impressed, haha. Out of the four new platforms that it's being released on (PS4, Xbox, Switch, and PC), which version do you think you'll most likely get? ^^

And yup, I'm with you about the lack of AA7 news... but I'm still hopeful that we'll at least hear something within the next few months! ;__;

Username: Aldo!
Favourite character: Barok van Zieks

Still playing the trilogy, and the first episode of Trials and Tribulations was just so good ~
I admit I played the series in an unusual order though.

Oh, hey!!! Great to have you here, Aldo! :D It's an awesome surprise to see you at the agency—welcome aboard! ^_^ Here's an attorney's badge for ya:

QFafogZ.png

I totally agree about how amazing the first episode of T&T was! It gave off such a refreshing, mysterious air when I played it for the first time. Out of curiosity, which games in the series have you played so far?

Also, Barok seems like a very interesting character! I haven't been able to experience Dai Gyakuten Saiban yet, but I definitely want to someday! Still, I'm sure many people are already familiar with Barok's infamous desk slam, ahahaha.

Spoiler:

While I'm still here, is anyone else watching the anime's 2nd season? So far the first case seems a bit rushed but overall not bad, looking forward how the anime handles the final part of that case.

Heck yeah! I've been keeping up with the anime every week. :D As long as the most important cases aren't rushed, I think that'll be good enough for me, haha. So far, the normal cases look like they'll have roughly the same pacing as the previous season, though the main difference is that T&T will have twice as many episodes to work with compared to the other two games. If I had to guess, I think the episode list might end up looking like this:

Spoiler:

This prediction could certainly be wrong, though it would still be great if Bridge to the Turnabout had at least 7-8 episodes for itself! ^^

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Oh, hey!!! Great to have you here, Aldo! :D It's an awesome surprise to see you at the agency?welcome aboard! ^_^ Here's an attorney's badge for ya:

QFafogZ.png

I totally agree about how amazing the first episode of T&T was! It gave off such a refreshing, mysterious air when I played it for the first time. Out of curiosity, which games in the series have you played so far?

Also, Barok seems like a very interesting character! I haven't been able to experience Dai Gyakuten Saiban yet, but I definitely want to someday! Still, I'm sure many people are already familiar with Barok's infamous desk slam, ahahaha.

Spoiler:
I have played PWAA, JFA, AJ, DD, AAI and SOJ, and I'm halfway in T&T ~

Barok's an unique character, for sure! As a bonus, he throws a bottle and a holy grail xD

Heck yeah! I've been keeping up with the anime every week. :D As long as the most important cases aren't rushed, I think that'll be good enough for me, haha. So far, the normal cases look like they'll have roughly the same pacing as the previous season, though the main difference is that T&T will have twice as many episodes to work with compared to the other two games. If I had to guess, I think the episode list might end up looking like this:

Spoiler:

This prediction could certainly be wrong, though it would still be great if Bridge to the Turnabout had at least 7-8 episodes for itself! ^^

Seems like we'll get the exclusive original story sooner than anticipated ~

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I have played PWAA, JFA, AJ, DD, AAI and SOJ, and I'm halfway in T&T ~

Oh, nice! So you're basically finishing up with the main series games, then! :D

Barok's an unique character, for sure! As a bonus, he throws a bottle and a holy grail xD

HE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!! Okay, now this I've got to check out sometime. xDDD

Seems like we'll get the exclusive original story sooner than anticipated ~

Welp, it looks like my prediction was already debunked so soon, huh? Ah, well! I'm gonna put my thoughts in a spoiler tag just in case:

Spoiler:

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
Years
Oh yes, glad I found this!!

Username: PokeGuy1238
Favorite Character: Apollo Justice!

I absolutely ship Phoenix and Maya together, kinda like Pearl does heh. The games I have played so far are AA1, AA2, AA3 and currently playing AA4. I hope AAI2 and the two "The Great Ace Attorney" games get an English translation soon because they look awesome! My favorite OST in the franchise would be a pretty hard choice but I would say "A New Trial Is In Session" would be my favorite (the original one). I hope I can still get into this club :P

Back