• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: New Hoenn additions to Pokémon GO

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    So 3 Aron's, 1 Whismur and 1 Anorith spawned yesterday while I was at work. Then when I went home none of the new Pokemon spawned. I actually went to a Pokestop 2 different timeswhere usually 15-20 Pokemon spawn at the same time. Nothing was from this update.

It's like they completely stopped spawning. Or they just spawn at work. But that would suck for tge weekend when I'm off.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    Now my count is

Aron: 10
    Lairon: 1
    Anorith: 6
    Solrock: 1
    Baltoy: 1 (Hatched it today)

I saw a Cacnea on the tracker for the first time today but couldn't get it since it spawned at the farthest visible pokestop and I couldn't leave.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2018
    Aaron pop up a lot where i Iive and have gotten over 100 candies already just chilling in my room lol

Back