• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo guys!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2012
    Hi guys!
    My name is Nicki Minaj!lol
    Whatever...I play pokémon since I was 7 yo.
    I am into competitive aspects of the game.If any of you is too and wants to share opinion can pm me:)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'll call you BowWave if that's alright. xD

Welcome! I see you're interested in the competitive side of battling? Well, look no further, as here at PC we have a section that's called Battle Center. Visit there and you'll be on your way to battling. If you prefer wifi battling, we have a sticky thread for that. If you battle via Pokemon Showdown, we have our own server for that! Go to that section for more details. You can learn a lot from battling, whether competitive or casual. And no matter what level you are. Battling, however, can get you to meet incredible people, and make new friends. :)

Well, hope you have fun at battling and good luck! Don't hesitate to ask questions if you like, ok! See ya around!

Back