• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] HD Sprites for EBS

Years
  • Hello, I am making a game in pokemon essentials and I want to change the graphics of the battlers, I have up to the sixth generation but now I want to put them in HD, I have only got the FRONT until the fifth generation, but I need the NORMAL BACK AND SHINY BACK until the sixth generation and the FRONT of the sixth, in addition to the alternative forms and mega.
    I would not mind if they are in gif since I can adapt them to EBS with a program
    25-front-n-gif.215
    captura-png.214

As I said I have the gifs until the fifth generation, and I could not find the others, now I would also like to know if I have any way to extract them from any 3ds ROM and save them as an image file and edit what I am missing myself, someone who knows if you can help me please thanks

Years
  • Thanks but in that quality I already have them, what I need are those same ones but in high definition

Years
  • If you wanting the sprites in a higher resolution then you will need to have them custom made.
    As of now I think the "highest definition" sprites available in bulk are the sprites from the 5th gen games and the fan sprites of gen 6+ to match the style of BWB2W2.

Years
    Years
  • Thanks for your help, to be more precise and understand what I am looking for, they are the same USUM sprites but scaled to high definition, to be able to add them to EBS, those that I am looking for if they are but in a very low image resolution, a few days I found some scaling in HD but only until the fifth generation, apart from that the versions of the back of the pokemon were also missing, so if I do not find them I would like to know how I can extract the 3D models of the USUM roms and transform them into high definition, I know what blender 3d deals with for that but I don't know where to get all the pokemon until the sixth generation
    A user named TilableToast was creating them but did not finish them and their website is no longer available.

Back