• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I am in 82 I was just trying I hope to make friends on this Pokémon site hope to hear from you soon Ian 82

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    hi I've been playing let's go Pikachu on Nintendo fridge and it's quite good and I think that's go Pikachu very very good and it's got some hard bits and that's it for just now by Ian 82

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Hi, Iain 82, welcome to Pokecommunity, I'm TheAlmightyBlaziken and sometimes I post here so what's your favorite pokemon game? also, what's a Nintendo Fridge?

Years
  • First time reading this i thought you were 82 years old lmao. Was initially impressed someone that old could be a Pokemon fan.

Anywho, welcome to the forums! Interesting console to play LGP on too. I wish they sold Nintendo Fridges here where I live.

Back