• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon GO Eggstravaganza Event leaked

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm honestly just happy to get more Super Incubators. I'm running low ;_; Only one left, they're like my absolute FAVOURITE item ever introduced. 10 KM eggs are awful without those genius inventions. I missed them last time they were in the store because I was poor but I've filled in a bunch of Google Surveys so I GOT THIS.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I hatched over 70 eggs from the event. I got a shiny Wynaut in the 71st egg. It was my first Wynaut as well. I got a normal Wynaut 4 eggs later.

I hatched 1 Chansey and quite a few Beldum and Trapinch which helps with those lines.

I hatched quite a few Tyrogue as well, 3 of them, but unfortunately none of them will evolve into Hitmonchan.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Got nothing good. Boyfriend got a shiny Magby.. I just got really really bad stuff :( But it's ok, candy is always good yea? :)

Back