• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Emerald Guidebook by Nintendo Power: Has anyone got a PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2020
    Hi there,

I've had my physical edition of Prima's official emerald guide for years, and always found the layout a bit illogical, as it's structured by town, rather than a linear timeline of activities.

Should anyone have access to the Nintendo Power Guidebook in PDF format, I'd be so grateful for a new walkthrough as i started a brand new emerald game just this past weekend!

Thanks for any help. <3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Hi there,

I've had my physical edition of Prima's official emerald guide for years, and always found the layout a bit illogical, as it's structured by town, rather than a linear timeline of activities.

Should anyone have access to the Nintendo Power Guidebook in PDF format, I'd be so grateful for a new walkthrough as i started a brand new emerald game just this past weekend!

Thanks for any help. <3
    I've been told that there's not a "legal" pdf form of the guide. I'm gonna lock this thread so as to not let anyone publicly post a direct link to it. I prefer to err on the side of caution when it comes to potentially illegal distributions, especially given what is a big draw for this site (ROM hacking).

I imagine though that google would be of help to you with this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back