• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Firstly, I wish everyone here a happy new year and practically the entire list of wolf like pokemon are my faves ^ ^ I really, really want to join in!

What Wolf Pokemon mostly represents New Year?
    I would say maybe...Riolu/Lucario, Glaceon or Leafeon, their all new pokemon in DPP so it makes sense.

Should 7amood(ChaosLucario) makes a Special Wolves Hideout RPG Thread?

yes! it'll be good to have an entire Rp dedicated to this, a special event sort of thing.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • What Wolf Pokemon mostly represents New Year?

More likely Absol, 'cause the New Year is a mystery, and Absol itself is a mystery.

Speaking of which, I need some comments about my Umbreon's movesets.

Confuse Ray
    Wish
    Dark Pulse
    Curse

Any comments?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    What Wolf Pokemon mostly represents New Year?

More likely Absol, 'cause the New Year is a mystery, and Absol itself is a mystery.

Speaking of which, I need some comments about my Umbreon's movesets.

Confuse Ray
    Wish
    Dark Pulse
    Curse

Any comments?

YAY Riolu FTW...lol...but for your Umbreon moveset have u ever considered:

Wish
    Toxic
    Curse
    Dark Pulse???

Confuse Ray isn't always garanteed for the opponent to hurt itself, but with Toxic the pain gets worse and worse...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I say go in with this moveset:
    Wish
    Baton Pass
    Toxic
    Mean Look

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, been gone for a little while... I will go with Lil_Miss's moveset, that one you can Toxic the foe, then BP Mean Look. Which is very helpful, and you can pass Subs, with the correct EVs, you can pass 101 HP Subs. This picture changes every time you look at it (below)!
    Spoiler:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hey, been gone for a little while... I will go with Lil_Miss's moveset, that one you can Toxic the foe, then BP Mean Look. Which is very helpful, and you can pass Subs, with the correct EVs, you can pass 101 HP Subs. This picture changes every time you look at it (below)!
    Spoiler:

YAY ME! lol Yeah that moveset worked for me all the time...anyways nice wolf pictures and a Happy new Year to u 2!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    hehe lemme tell u the best 2 sets for Umbreon people( Curse+ Dark Pulse? really Suck...)

Supporter:
    -Payback
    -Confuse Ray
    -Curse
    -Baton Pass

Mean Looker-Toxicer:
    -Mean Look
    -Toxic
    -Confuse Ray
    -Wish

and for the RPG. im gonna make one in the Pokemon Role-Play Section. but i need the help of shadowmightyena & Sanctuary for good ideas( Maybe no need). i will have more Time in Sunday since the Owner of the Computer will be in the work XD

and Welcome dragonqueen0210! shadowmightyena will update the list!

And Happy New Year Friends!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Mean Looker-Toxicer needs Mean Look in order to make the Opponent not to Switch while Badly Poison. Confuse Ray for Aid. Wish for Healing when Umbreon is about to be Owned...
    and i didnt say baton pass + MEan Look -.-

EDIT: News: 7amood( ChaosLucario) will make The Special Wolves Hideout RPG in Pokemon Role-Play Section. only members of our Hideout Can Join :P. and becuz hes Free on Internet 4 Hours in Sunday. the RPG will be Created on Sunday!

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hmm, I guess that moveset can work but u'll have to use it wisely...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I would love to join if that be okay? :3

I love basically every Pokémon on the list! ^o^

Thanks in advance~

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm sure you'll be welcomed to this CLub in no time...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Welcome Pichu-kun! shadowmightyena is the memberlist manager. he will update the List as he logs in!

and Quick_Kid. u r Right . that Moveset needs to be used Wisely. especially that it is Useless when Umbreon is Taunted. i would Suggest that Supporter Umbreon is Helpful than the mean look-Toxic Umbreon.

here im showing my Shiny Impish Lucario ive trained last night Wednesday :

Lucario @ Salac Berry
    Stats:
    ATK:319
    Def: 191
    Sp.Atk:216
    Sp.Def:161
    Speed:263

Moveset:
    Reversal
    Endure
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake

hehe this one is my Favoutie. Endure + Salac Boost + Reversal is ownage.
    Earthquake for Owning some Electric and Poison Type. Stone Edge to Slice the Flying Pokemon . Especially Salamence. maybe im going off Topic Eh? its Sanctuary,s Turn to post her Topic

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • and for the RPG. im gonna make one in the Pokemon Role-Play Section. but i need the help of shadowmightyena & Sanctuary for good ideas( Maybe no need). i will have more Time in Sunday since the Owner of the Computer will be in the work XD

Yay! Cool! :D
    Remember.. FOLLOW RPG RULES!
    Sure, ideas are fine.. just gimme a yell.. in PM. XD

And.. welcome to Pichu-kun & X-Buster & Dragon King!
    Wishing you enjoy yourself here!

As for the new topic:
    Which Pokemon would be good in a Pokemon co-ordination contest? And what moves would they use?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    A pokemon co-ordination contest? If u mean just a contest in Hearthome it depends on what contest u wanna enter in, cool, cute etc.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • hehe lemme tell u the best 2 sets for Umbreon people( Curse+ Dark Pulse? really Suck...)

Supporter:
    -Payback
    -Confuse Ray
    -Curse
    -Baton Pass

Mean Looker-Toxicer:
    -Mean Look
    -Toxic
    -Confuse Ray
    -Wish

and for the RPG. im gonna make one in the Pokemon Role-Play Section. but i need the help of shadowmightyena & Sanctuary for good ideas( Maybe no need). i will have more Time in Sunday since the Owner of the Computer will be in the work XD

Yeah, I've always considered Toxic as one of my moves in all my Umbreons, but I've kinda tired of that one.O.O Time for something new!!! I've researched at Psypoke and I've discovered Dark Pulse is a Sp. Attack! WTF?! What a waste of TM's and I wasted TM Payback at something else. I can still teach it Assurance. Is it OK?

Happy New Year too.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    New Topic by me: Will they ever make a flying type pokemon by itself? If it isn't water/flying it is flying/normal etc. I think they should make one as just a flying type nothing else with it...lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Which Pokemon would be good in a Pokemon co-ordination contest? And what moves would they use?

Pokemon Contest?

Probably the Eeveelutions,Ninetales,Absol.Well any is good.For Arcanine,Flareblitz and extreme speed?

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Yesterday, I added a Lucario figurine to my going collection of Pokemon collectables. That now makes three of the wolves I havce in my figurine collect (used to have four)

Those being now - Absol figurine, Riolu keyring and of course the Lucario figurine

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back