• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen The Farfetch'd Puzzle

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • In the Johto games, there's a small Farfetch'd "puzzle", what have you. In which, you have to get a Farfetch'd back to a young man who makes charcoal in Ilex Forest. In the remakes, there's two Farfetch'd you must chase. You have to catch them from facing the back.

What did you think of the small Farfetch'd puzzle? ngl, on my first playthrough of HG/SS, I had some trouble with it....

TheBatPrince

Banned
    Years
  • Haha!

Yeah man, I loved this one in Gold Version the first time. Unfortunately, the low-Seratonin version after Years is to just keep mashing A on it; rather than actually sitting at it and looking at what it is the Game wants you to do at that point.

I think it's really cool that the Farfetch'd is sort of a Pokemon that fills a role in the Town; it's not only an instrument of battle. It's the sort of "Worker" of the two Kung Fu Brothers (I forgot their names), and has it's own path as a Creature. It would probably be really well tamed I'd assume, well beyond anything Ash could tame :P.

Quiji

Shining
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    I disliked that puzzle in G/S/C and was glad that the puzzle in HG/SS was somewhat easier to complete [for me, at least]. That entire forest was one of my least favorite areas since wild Pokemon would appear randomly even though there was no tall grass there.

Back