• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Birthday Pokemon

Years
  • I thought I could do with making some unambiguously positive input today, as it seems that whatever I've felt needed to be said recently has been somewhat contrary to the general consensus. Right, that's my syllable quota fulfilled.

OK, logging into Pokemon.com on your birth-month and going to your inbox can now net you a Pokemon. It's quite a decent Pokemon, but it's on the Dream World, so if you want to download it on your actual birthday, remember to account for the silly Dream World usage limitations.

The Pokemon itself is a
    Spoiler:

So if it happens to be your birthday this month (like me!), you'll probably want to give it a look.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I just love how they release this the month AFTER my birthday x.x

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ^^^^^ SERIOUSLY. I love Togekiss and my birthday was LAST month! :( Oh well...you lucky children of September...</3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Heyyy my birthday is in October. Can't say I've ever even owned a Togekiss but maybe I'll get off my lazy butt and get it, lol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2011
    My birthday was 3 days ago and I was super happy to find out about this. :D

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    That's awesome, can't wait for june I always wanted togekiss ^_^

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Ohhhh good thing I just saw this.
    Just got my Togekiss ;)

I wish it was Super Luck Tynamo, though.
    With Spacial Rend.

jordsters

The master of... TEH FLOON
    Years
  • I got mine on the 1st. It also comes with the move, Present. It's a pretty cool Pokémon, but I prefer Mismagius. :D

Back