• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wild Sheep Chase - A Dungeons & Dragons adventure

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Worth noting that pretty hats are a running joke from the d&d group we're in that runs Saturdays ever since we befriended and recruited an ogre NPC that tried to kill us and bought him a fancy hat to help him blend in with polite society. I had the wizard make Fox's corpse into the same kind of hat. At least, I think I did.
    I imagine Fox would make a pretty weird hat. Fancy, but also colourful and flamboyant.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I have to say it was really interesting to see the two groups taking a completely different approach to the story.

While the first group just barged in on clear daylight and fought everyone heads-on, the second group spent a lot of time negotiating with both parties to get the best deal out of the situation, and then snuck into the apprentice's bedroom in the midst of the night. I was actually sweating when they were about to simply hand over the sheep to the goliath at the start of the story because "it was none of their business and they just wanted to finish their picnic".

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I was actually sweating when they were about to simply hand over the sheep to the goliath at the start of the story because "it was none of their business and they just wanted to finish their picnic".

omg imagine if they had done that, it would've been a super short campaign then

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    LOL omg that's right, I kinda wish we did do that just to see what you could have improvised :P

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Everyone who joined us for one of the games wins a Normalium-Z (worth 20 points) for their tribe (if they're in any). For the GT's standings that means...
    Tribe Lele - 60 points
    Tribe Bulu - 40 points
    Tribe Necrozma - 100 points

Thanks again for participating guys, it was a blast! :)

Back