• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chronos Version

What types should the starters be?

• Fire, Water, Grass

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Electric, Ground, Water

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Poison, Ground, Grass

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Rock, Bug, Grass

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • One Starter

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Pokémon Chronos Version
    Leader: Sir Pedro

LGambm7.jpg

Introduction
    Welcome to the Riviera region, a land full of shimmering lakes and luscious forests. Being one of the oldest inhabited lands, Riviera also has a rich history, abounding with wealth and discovery, innovation and technology. But, there's also a dark side to it's history, and how peaceful can the Riviera region stay when faced with this evil they've tried to cover up?

Information/Features
    I'm pleased to announce the start of my hack, Pokémon Chronos Version! I decided to make this hack after playing Pokémon Glazed, and now is the time to start. My goal with this hack isn't to stuff it with the latest and greatest technology, but to create a unique game that players will remember. That said, some of the features planned for this hack are:
    - An expanded Pokédex including 4th and 5th generation Pokémon
    - A unique region
    - Time travel...
    - A brand new tileset
    and more.​

Applications
    To apply for Team Chronos, please reply to this post in the following format:
    Name:
    Position:
    Experience(with examples):
    Why do you want to join Team Chronos?
    When can you work?

Some positions needed are:
    - Spriter
    - Pokémon Editor/Inserter
    - Tile Editor/Inserter
    - Scripter
    - Coordinator
    - Tester
    and I'm sure there's some that I forgot.​

Team Members

epicassassin1811 - Coordinator/Mapper
    joexv - Tile Inserter/Scripter
    BlackStorm20x - Pokémon Editor
    Tronmaster - Tester/Coordinator
    ThatOnePokeTrainer - Spriter/Tester
    TheRealOCD - Scripter/Team Lead​

Support
    Do you want to show support for Pokémon Chronos Version? If so, paste our support banner into your signature.

[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=337473][IMG]http://imgur.com/BybGvOB[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Name: Joe
    Position: Tile inserter
    Experience(with examples): Done lots of work on my own hacks
    Why do you want to join Team Chronos? I would like to be rom hacking but I dont have the time to work on a full game of my own so my games are on hold while im going through school. And so helping others on their hacks will give me something to do in my free time.
    When can you work? Nows fine.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Name: Joe
    Position: Tile inserter
    Experience(with examples): Done lots of work on my own hacks
    Why do you want to join Team Chronos? I would like to be rom hacking but I dont have the time to work on a full game of my own so my games are on hold while im going through school. And so helping others on their hacks will give me something to do in my free time.
    When can you work? Nows fine.

Hey Joe, you're in. Glad to have you on the team!

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Name: BlackStorm20x
    Position: Pokemon Sprite Inserter (Pokemon Battle Sprite, Pokemon Data Editor, Party Sprite, etc.)
    Experience(with examples): I'm on other teams. https://www.mediafire.com/?7fxy1gj4nb8ty7q Used this for other teams. Ignore the stuff for Team Shattered.
    Why do you want to join Team Chronos? It seems like it would be an awesome hack.
    When can you work? Time Zone: CST Can work through out the week.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Name: BlackStorm20x
    Position: Pokemon Sprite Inserter (Pokemon Battle Sprite, Pokemon Data Editor, Party Sprite, etc.)
    Experience(with examples): I'm on other teams. https://www.mediafire.com/?7fxy1gj4nb8ty7q Used this for other teams. Ignore the stuff for Team Shattered.
    Why do you want to join Team Chronos? It seems like it would be an awesome hack.
    When can you work? Time Zone: CST Can work through out the week.

This stuff is great, you're on the team. On an unrelated note, what do you use to record?

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    Name: Tronmaster
    Position: Coordinator and betatester
    Why do you want to join Team Chronos? Looks like a hack with a good future ahead and i wanna help out
    When can you work? everyday

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Name: Tronmaster
    Position: Coordinator and betatester
    Why do you want to join Team Chronos? Looks like a hack with a good future ahead and i wanna help out
    When can you work? everyday

As long as you are extremely organized and can keep up with everything, you're in. Coordinator is like the glue that holds the team together.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Name: ThatOnePokeTrainer
    Position: Spriter and Tester
    Experience(with examples): I sometimes do spriting when i am requested. i also have a flash card so i can test your game on console
    Why do you want to join Team Chronos? I though this hack sounded interesting and i thought i might be able to help
    When can you work? Most times

Last edited:

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Name: TheRealOCD
    Position: Basic Scripting and Coordinating
    Experience: Pokemon Crystal Clear and scripting (Here)
    Why do you want to join Team Chronos? Because i need to do more trom hacking before i can start my own rom hack!
    When can you work? i can work on the weekends and sometimes during the week!

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Name: Flower
    Position: Scripter/Tester/Titlescreen inserter
    Why do you want to join Team Chronos? Not just to improve my skills, but also to experience what it's like to finish a hack with a cooperative team. To have fun as well, I guess.
    When can you work? I'm open around 5pm. GMT 8+

Lastly, I'm willing to help at my best. I hope nothing or no one slacks off.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Name: ThatOnePokeTrainer
    Position: Spriter and Tester
    Experience(with examples): I sometimes do spriting when i am requested. i also have a flash card so i can test your game on console
    Why do you want to join Team Chronos? I though this hack sounded interesting and i thought i might be able to help
    When can you work? Most times

Sweet, we really need a spriter, and it would be cool to see it on actual hardware.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Name: TheRealOCD
    Position: Basic Scripting and Coordinating
    Experience: Pokemon Crystal Clear and scripting (Here)
    Why do you want to join Team Chronos? Because i need to do more trom hacking before i can start my own rom hack!
    When can you work? i can work on the weekends and sometimes during the week!

I saw Pokémon Crystal Clear, and it was really cool. Glad to have you on the team.

Name: Flower
    Position: Scripter/Tester/Titlescreen inserter
    Why do you want to join Team Chronos? Not just to improve my skills, but also to experience what it's like to finish a hack with a cooperative team. To have fun as well, I guess.
    When can you work? I'm open around 5pm. GMT 8+

Lastly, I'm willing to help at my best. I hope nothing or no one slacks off.

I know that I'll give my best, and you can count on me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2014
    My bad
    Name: Storm/Sir Storm
    Position: Beta tester and ideas
    Experience(with examples): N/A
    Why do you want to join Team Chronos? Because Sir Pedro is forcing me to respond and I want to be part of this
    When can you work? When ever I am really needed

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Hey everyone, epicassassin1811 here! Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not dead, and neither is this hack. I'm just taking a break from a leadership role and giving it to Tronmaster temporarily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back