• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Firered A RebooT [Build 8]

What feature would you like?

• New kinds of battles like inverse

Votes: 45 17.6%
  • Long but Great Sidequests

Votes: 144 56.3%
  • Sevii Overhaul

Votes: 99 38.7%
  • More Pokemon

Votes: 102 39.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    As much as I like this hack, it's just way too difficult...how do you beat all the EV trained pokemon they throw at you? The games fantastic but so frustrating and too difficult...

Years
  • I just wanna say that I started this with Charmander and won my first rival battle: charmander lv 5 vs squirtle lv 5. It's not impossible, but it's entirely up to luck. His ivs are too high, dunno. Mine were good too, as charmander is hardy with a+ in life, d- attack, d+ defense, b+ special attack, a special defense, a speed. The problem is that the first battle is all about normal attack and normal defense and there I have only d's. So basically I had to reset a couple times and then I managed thanks to growl, scratch, and a random critical hit XD

btw, this aside, I'm enjoying all the features in the game. But it was terrible to discover that there's no daycare... =(

P.S. game freeze in veridian city. There's a house (ok, maybe it's a school) with a kid reading a book and a teacher that tells you to read the blackboard to learn useful stuff. You interact with the blackboard, the game freezes

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    I can't seem to find Aqua after my latest meeting with her at Cerulean Cape (Bill's Cottage). Anyone have any idea where to find her after this?

I'm currently at Viridian gym.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    Hello I was wondering if there were ini's available for this? I like adding different sprites in g3hs haha

Sgt. Heracross

I Heracross my heart that I'm better than the rest
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Love the hack so far, I'm currently playing at a little after Cerulean (also currently loving my Moxie Heracross, that thing will probably wreck stuff later in the game). Although I don't really like the fact that Set mode is forced or that trainers are getting Pokemon with EVs and IVs, but hey who said difficulty is a bad thing? Anyway, I have a few questions and I hope somebody can help.

1. Can the documentation be updated a little? I'm speaking mostly on the Wild Pokemon section, seeing as how there were new Pokemon added and I don't see them anywhere on it (Golett in Mt. Moon, Venipede in Viridian Forest, etc.) I'm looking for potential team members and I just kinda want to know where I can find them first before I go looking.

2. Where do you get the National Dex? It says that I have to talk to Oak's aide in the documentation, but I'm not sure where that specific aide is.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2018
    If you added mega evolution to this I would cry with joy

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Please don't revive old threads.

OP, if you want this re-opening just contact a ROM Hacking moderator.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back