• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Audio] Emerald Music Insertion help

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
So, I need help inserting music. I've tried the all-instruments patch by Alisa180. Unfortunately, it does not work. I've tried using it even on a vanilla Emerald ROM and no music plays in Sappy or in-game. I was hoping that I could recruit someone insert it for me, or explain to me what I did wrong. This is the last thing I need to add into my game before its release, so any and all help is appreciated. Thanks

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
Years
Did you just apply the patch and do nothing else?

If so, then definitely you'll hear no new music in-game. You have to manually insert a song using the voice table at 0x1130C5C if you use an EM ROM.

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
Years
No music was playing

Do you mean you heard no notes playing at all (and hence the green bars did not appear)? If so, please check if the voicegroup is correct. You can view it at Sappy's "Edit Voice Table" function. You can make a control group with a FR ROM with the all-instruments patch (with a pre-inserted working new song at slot 330).

Back