• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Martha's Mad Musings: Bianca is the Shadow Triad

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • Spr_GS_Medium.png

As the title implies, Martha's conspiracy theories would be quite outlandish and ranty, and more humorous.

For the next article I'd like to write on Martha's opinion on the Shadow Triad. I completely forgot they existed until half an hour ago, and then all the memories of the (later debunked) conspiracy of the Striaton Triplets being the Shadow Triad came back to me. Those conspiracies were primarily based on the fact that the Triplets don't rock up to fight Team Plasma at the end of BW.

But then all those memories reminded me of my favourite post from someone on Serebii:

Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

And I'd love to bring this outlandish conspiracy back to life. It's a pretty unexpected and random theory but it has juuuuust enough believability (Musharna creating illusions, Bianca being present in Chargestone Cave but not on screen when the Shadow Triad appear, Bianca's dad trying to stop her from leaving home because he knew she had evil tendencies and he was scared she would try and take over the world) imo lol.

So yeah, much like in the MMM article I've recently finished, I'll explore this theory from Martha's perspective by explaining each of these "facts" in a logical flow so Martha can arrive at her conclusion. And once again will end with a couple lines dismissing the Striaton Brothers theory as implausible for some random reason.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Sounds like a fun and wacky idea to me!
    Bianca's dad trying to stop her from leaving home because he knew she had evil tendencies and he was scared she would try and take over the world) imo lol.
    Elesa's appearance to convince her dad in the game is also totally just herself using Double Team. She's a ninja, and we all know ninjas can use Double Team. Koga leaping from nowhere in HGSS is totally proof of this, as is his daughter.

If you need screenshots, Red Chorocojo's LP on Black is full of them. (But its content may be distracting, haha). There's an unfinished B2W2 lp as well.

Back