• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

site needs mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • I am looking for experienced members to be part of the moderating family at my own forums

I need the following:
    3 S-mods (good number to start with, right?)
    5-10 regular mods (PM me for what forums I need)

the website is in my profile under homepage...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The Webmasters rules state you may not advertise boards in Webmasters Discussion. Please edit the link out, sorry. ^^;;;

The Rules

Timbjerr

Years
  • really? I thought it was the only place on the website where we can advertise message boards...anyways...

*edits post*

Timbjerr

Years
  • lmao @ GR's username...I'm sure I can trust you to be an effective enough leader for an S-mod position

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • But i cant be an S/Mod lol , im just a plain ol mod , oh well i shoudnt complain ., at least im got the job , What your Forums need are members Tmbjr...

Years
  • I have Mod experience from Pikasurf. But I'm horribly innactive during weekdays. Perhaps you can hire weekend mods? ^^;;

(currently earning Modship at PNF)

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I have admin experience. n_n;;; So, if you need help, feel free to call me. n_n

Timbjerr

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    But i cant be an S/Mod lol , im just a plain ol mod , oh well i shoudnt complain ., at least im got the job , What your Forums need are members Tmbjr...
    I know that...that's why I have you advertising for me...

I'm also working on a main site as well...I'm working on having it up by Wednesday...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • i dont think just me advertising it is going to help , no one will join my board either .......... * mumbles *

Timbjerr

Years
  • Dizzy's topic was closed by SA, he has power over me, so he can close whateva thread he wants to

(If he does, I can just edit the very first post to say "contact me via IM" instead of posting here...)

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • I confirmed Dizzy's thread with Steve and according to him, it is against the rules. Therefore *Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back