• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Questioning the logic of taking one pokemon out of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TepigLover101

I am a tepig who has hair
Years
  • Imagine this You are a trainer you go to a mysterious building to stop a bunch of shadow pokemon from being big and bad and rawr
    a man lets you and your pokemon inside he then heals a shadow croconaw that was chasing you 2 pokemon specifically a umbreon and a espeon they both look really happy and want you to take one the man tells you they have been here for half a month and that I can have one. This is a scenario I was in last night in a rp I was in with my good pal Jolt X on discord and instead of being a normal trainer and taking one I decided to start questioning the man instead I said: so basically what you want me to do is pick one of these happy pokemon just to break the others heart and then leave it for who knows how long until it eventually gets rejected again by another trainer like 2 months later after this he said that they would understand and that one of his staff would take the other and they were waiting on me to choose now this is where I was like: yeah ok buddy why did your staff member wait so long to take one and your excuse is that heś waiting for me to choose a pokemon? dude you didn´t even know I was gonna be here and take a pokemon why cant I just take them both? then he said something that made me laugh he said: look man I´m just doing my job if I don´t do my job they´re gonna kill me
    so then I said well technically you are doing your job I´m just not listening and that´s how I got a umbreon and a espeon for free when I really should have just have taken one what makes this victory sweeter is that I got to take another pokemon the croconaw specifically with me so I got 3 pokemon super easily even better is the fact that I ignored the pc as well take that gamers I walk all over your weird dumb rules

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back