• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tattoos!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
  • Pokemon Tattoos!

Do you currently have or are planning to get Pokemon tattoos?

I've had my Absol ones for the last 2 years. They've faded a bit, but I still enjoy them. Luckily, I work in an environment where I can openly show my tattoos. I like to go more simplistic and graphic design rather than anything too fancy.

Here are mine:
    Spoiler:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Those Absol are nice and simplistic!

I would love to get one but I don't want it to be too obvious that it's a Pokémon tattoo, haha. That's why I probably won't go with a Poké Ball tattoo, but something more abstract and Pokémon-inspired.

I'm still not sure what, though. I love Zapdos so it would be amazing to bring a homage to my favourite Pokémon, but I've never sat down to make a design so far. I'm afraid of colours fading over time so I don't want to go with a beautiful piece that won't last. If I did want a Poké Ball tattoo, I would go with the Gym sign; that one's just too awesome.

Years
  • I really like the way those look, especially the Mega Absol one! Easily recognizable to Pokemon fans, but still a cool looking piece for those that don't know what it is.

Personally, I don't know if I could commit myself to a Pokemon tattoo. Most of my favorites wouldn't look that great as tattoos, and I wouldn't want to get something Pokemon related just because. The only exception might be if I found someone that could do a Rayquaza in the style of more traditional dragon tattoos, but I'd want to be a fairly big piece, which would be a bit too ambitious for a first tattoo.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
  • I'm not a fan of tattoos myself, so I wouldn't even think of having ink on my body,
    but I actually like these quite a bit.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Those Absol are nice and simplistic!

I would love to get one but I don't want it to be too obvious that it's a Pokémon tattoo, haha. That's why I probably won't go with a Poké Ball tattoo, but something more abstract and Pokémon-inspired.
    Yeah, I like more graphic design and simple. There are some cool Pokeball tattoos or other simple styles.
    I've always liked something like this:
    Spoiler:

I really like the way those look, especially the Mega Absol one! Easily recognizable to Pokemon fans, but still a cool looking piece for those that don't know what it is.

Personally, I don't know if I could commit myself to a Pokemon tattoo. Most of my favorites wouldn't look that great as tattoos, and I wouldn't want to get something Pokemon related just because. The only exception might be if I found someone that could do a Rayquaza in the style of more traditional dragon tattoos, but I'd want to be a fairly big piece, which would be a bit too ambitious for a first tattoo.
    Thank you!
    I like the idea of a dragon tattoo but instead Rayquaza! Easily recognizable as a dragon but secretly a Pokemon. One of my coworkers just got a traditional dragon tattoo on her upper arm, and I could easily see that being Rayquaza instead.

I'm not a fan of tattoos myself, so I wouldn't even think of having ink on my body,
    but I actually like these quite a bit.
    Haha. I've seen you around, and I figured you would like. I actually designed them myself.

Bioses

Bloodthirsty Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    It looks nice on you!
    I don't think I'll get one, as my favorites wouldn't look fancy for sure haha.

Years
  • Love the Absol and Bulbasaur ones, I would consider having one if it was a really cool design. Maybe just like a Pokeball or something, I wouldn't go for anything too big or complex.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Those tattoos look really nice... I like more simplistic tattoos. However, there is no way I could ever get a tattoo myself. I dont want to make the commitment + I might regret it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I need good ideas for a simple pokemon tattoo, my favorite type is electric and Pikachu is my favorite, so lets see everyones ideas :)

Back