• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] A question about my card

Years
  • Today I decided to buy my first pack since base set many many years ago and I pulled a Metagross rainbow rare, and when I was looking it over I noticed something on the back I'd never seen or heard of. Next to Pokemon on the top of the back there is a small s. At first I thought it was a white spot until I looked closer. What is this little symbol and what does it mean? I really appreciate any help. I'm just trying to learn.

Attachments

• PXL_20210717_215348401.jpg
      PXL_20210717_215348401.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 14
    • PXL_20210717_205250025.MP.jpg
      PXL_20210717_205250025.MP.jpg
      1.7 MB · Views: 6
    Years
  • Today I decided to buy my first pack since base set many many years ago and I pulled a Metagross rainbow rare, and when I was looking it over I noticed something on the back I'd never seen or heard of. Next to Pokemon on the top of the back there is a small s. At first I thought it was a white spot until I looked closer. What is this little symbol and what does it mean? I really appreciate any help. I'm just trying to learn.

Just a fleck missing out of the border. Basically a printing defect. It's not any actual symbol or anything.

Back