• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time fan here !

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2018
    Hello!
    I am Marie from Canada and I am new.
    I have been a Pokemon fan since 20 years and played most of the games, including the spin-offs.
    I got into the series with the anime when it started in the first generation. Not too long after that, I got a copy of Pokemon Yellow, and became a gamer!
    I love video games (not only Pokemon). I actually finished more games than there is Pokemon in the first generation! My favorites are RPG, action-adventure and artistic/story driven games, although I play a lot of different types.
    I also have a collection of Pokemon cards (mostly gen 1-3).
    I have been browsing the forum for a while, (mostly looking for fan-games) but I decided to make an account here to meet other fans :D
    (I don't know anyone IRL who like Pokemon '^_^)

Last edited:

Bigjon357

https://discord.gg/HAXrq78
    Years
  • Hi im bigjon357, ive been here for some time but noone hits me up. i would like to meet some pokemon trainers on here to get a feel for what this site has to offer. please messsage me and i will contact you soon

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    heyy Marie and welcome :)
    Ooh, RPG is one of my most favorite. From retro version to the modern one. It never bored me out. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time and always feel free to send me a message if you need anything or feeling like chatting.

See ya around!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • You...Don't know anyone irl that likes pokemon? :o (thats...a shocker o_o;;; )

Anyways, i'm a long time pokemon fan, too! :3 I've been playing it since age 12. Just last year, too, I developed a crush (which grew in intensity A LOT...) on one of x and y's gym leaders. If you need to know which one, well, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out :P (i have an avatar of her)

I'd like to be your friend however I would suggest trying to be positive around me as much as possible. I'm easily upset (i admit i've lived a RATHER sheltered life, too...).

Welcome to the forum! ^_^ *goes off to play dress up and have make overs with my crush xD*

Back