• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which series you have played

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I have played OR and now in AS I just finished capturing Kyogre and beat the last gym leader. Im heading to the E4 showdown for the 1st time. I have played Y and Sun as well. well Blue and Red of course, missed several games in between. I just really like how ORAS was designed with being able to fly over the region, and re-battle trainers. If the PC storage was more like Sun that would be amazing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    I've played the classic Sapphire back in the day and I played Alpha Sapphire when it came out.

I'm currently doing a playthrough in Emerald as well. So far I don't notice any significant changes from Sapphire though.

Years
  • When Ruby and Sapphire were still relevant (I think I got them in 2005), then picked up Emerald later that year. Those gen 3 games were GREAT! Sadly, Ruby and Sapphire are no longer with me, but I still got the Emerald cartridge. Never letting go of that baby. xD

Back