• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Shining Silver - Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • heart gold and soul silver is comming out soon and if we get it and then play this game it will be the same which means no fun the key is to try and make it better than hg and ss and more fun so that we wont be bored with it and so far this game looks better than hg and ss.

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
  • heart gold and soul silver is comming out soon and if we get it and then play this game it will be the same which means no fun the key is to try and make it better than hg and ss and more fun so that we wont be bored with it and so far this game looks better than hg and ss.
    Since when is this about HgSs? the key is to have fun when making your hack

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    i truly enjyed the first demo now iam playing the second demo but i have a doubt will the pokemon in the night come like hootoot i hope to see this hack fininshed

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    I hope this hack will finished perfectly.Good luck to this !! I know you can do this.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    i finished playing the second demo i am really impressed aboout the day and night system

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • The Chikorita looks nice, as Chaos Rush said, watch when revamping.

I played through the alpha/demo, it was impressive. But, where it ended, I wanted to keep going, oh well.

I'm still wondering though, what made you wanna give the dialouge you gave to the Galactic Grunt.

Oh, speaking of that, I indexed all of them but Cyrus, but I can still do that, want those sprites?

Yeah. :P And yeah, well I hope you look forward to a future release. :3
    What made me give the dialogue to the Grunt? Well, I was brainfried at the time, my only thought was Pokemon Emerald. And do you mean Overworlds? :) or Trainer sprites?

i like the new chikorita sprite. i wish you would use the original gsc sprites, but with gba colors

Well, I'm trying to make them as unique as possible, with the Crystal poses and some elements from HGSS.

I like Crystal and also Like Lugia more than Ho-oH. The Titel screen is very good. The think that surprised me that It is a Hack Of Emerald{The best game ever}. I don't like Fire Red. I thikn you will UPDATE soon. And please use HS-SS or D-P-PT tiles to make the game look good.

Thank you! :3 And yeah imo, Firered is so overhacked, glad to see that you like Emerald. :) And I don't think I will use HGSS or DPPt tiles... maybe altered ones.

heart gold and soul silver is comming out soon and if we get it and then play this game it will be the same which means no fun the key is to try and make it better than hg and ss and more fun so that we wont be bored with it and so far this game looks better than hg and ss.

Yeah, me and my team are trying to make this hack slightly different to HGSS, apart from being a remake.

Since when is this about HgSs? the key is to have fun when making your hack

no u

i truly enjyed the first demo now iam playing the second demo but i have a doubt will the pokemon in the night come like hootoot i hope to see this hack fininshed

Thank you. And once we learn how to make the Wild Pokemon change in the time yeah the night pokemon will come out. And thank you.

I hope this hack will finished perfectly.Good luck to this !! I know you can do this.

Thank you. :)

flandre will never let us down when are we going to get more updates flandre?

Well, hopefully soon, me and Nosman are working on maps, I'm doing a few scripts, not much to show... and plus I've been caught up in school... it's tough to do Homework and Hack at the same time. First year of high school. :D

Be patient.
    Updates will come soon(Hopefully).:D

Agreed.

i finished playing the second demo i am really impressed aboout the day and night system

Thank you. :)

I have something to say!

Yes I do. Anyway, updates will not appear as much as they used to. School is a real pain in the neck, and we are trying to do as much as we can. Thanks guys.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Yeah. :P And yeah, well I hope you look forward to a future release. :3
    What made me give the dialogue to the Grunt? Well, I was brainfried at the time, my only thought was Pokemon Emerald. And do you mean Overworlds? :) or Trainer sprites?
    Ah, okay. I was talking about the actual trainer sprites. But, now that you mention it, I might as well try and do the overworlds too since I have Galactic in my hack too.

Cryus.png

Saturn.png

Jupiter.png

Mars.png

GalacticGruntMale.png

GalacticGruntFemale.png

Here are their Trainer sprites. I originally didn't have Cyrus done since he hasa different role in my hack, but I indexed him for you since I now he's still the leader of Galactic in your game. Obviously, anyone can use these, but I'm just making it easier by posting these here for you.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • Wow Finally a worthy Emerald hack yaaaaaa i am definitely gonna support it all the way and i have found a good and an annoying glitch first of all the good glitch LOL if u choose ur starter as chikorita and get out of the lab and get back in u can choose cyndaquil again LOL(check the attachments) and the bad glitch is that u cant heal ur pokemons by the healing machin in docs lab

Last edited:

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • Ah, okay. I was talking about the actual trainer sprites. But, now that you mention it, I might as well try and do the overworlds too since I have Galactic in my hack too.

Cryus.png

Saturn.png

Jupiter.png

Mars.png

GalacticGruntMale.png

GalacticGruntFemale.png

Here are their Trainer sprites. I originally didn't have Cyrus done since he hasa different role in my hack, but I indexed him for you since I now he's still the leader of Galactic in your game. Obviously, anyone can use these, but I'm just making it easier by posting these here for you.

Thanks Furanki. I'll be sure to use them when I'm ready. :D

hey ssj4 furanki maybe you should make charon's sprite too.

Charon won't have a role in this hack, so he doesn't have to.

Wow Finally a worthy Emerald hack yaaaaaa i am definitely gonna support it all the way and i have found a good and an annoying glitch first of all the good glitch LOL if u choose ur starter as chikorita and get out of the lab and get back in u can choose cyndaquil again LOL(check the attachments) and the bad glitch is that u cant heal ur pokemons by the healing machin in docs lab

Thank you. :) And yes I am aware of both bugs, and they have been fixed. Thanks for your report.

Updates!

I have a video for your guys. It's the Unknown Rival event in Cherrygrove/Route 29. Obviously, there has been a tile change, and there is an afternoon pallete in the video. I have used Serebii's Rival sprite, and some horrible background that looks...well horrible, and it will change. Thanks.

Thanks!

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years

• Updates!

I have a video for your guys. It's the Unknown Rival event in Cherrygrove/Route 29. Obviously, there has been a tile change, and there is an afternoon pallete in the video. I have used Serebii's Rival sprite, and some horrible background that looks...well horrible, and it will change. Thanks.

Thanks!
    You didn't insert the Pokemon animation correctly :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Another tile change? O_o
    By the time you finish the hack, you'll be through 50 different tilesets. D:

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • I didn't actually change it, while Nosman was mapping, he changed it, and we both thought it looked better. But I got alot of scripts done. :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back