• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Shining Silver - Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years

• Well then you don't know how to insert them :P

Well I actually do, but when I inserted them with Advanced Sprite Editor, I made a mistake and it screwed up.

Well maybe you can help a brother out and show him how to insert them.

It's alright, but thanks. :)

I like the new update but the pokemon should be inserted more properly totidile shouldnt be having his feet up

It's the backsprite from HG/SS.

Why not? ;)
    It's sign of his happiness ;)

Also that too. :D

No, that's the way it's supposed to be. In HG/SS it's like that.

Pokémon: Shining Silver - Reborn

You sir, are correct. ;D

my bad. you see i never played hg/ss yet.

Yeah well the English ROMs were leaked a few days back, I had heaps of problems with them, I might just import the English version from America, or wait a few more days....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys, I haven't been updating much, because you know, school days. -_-

But! I have a break in April, then I'll probably be hacking flat out. So expect some updates during April.

Thanks guys!

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • Hey guys.

Updates!

Yeah. For a long time, I haven't updated. But this time, it's mainly a small update. I have done most of the story up to Route 30, that includes the Police man event in Prof. Elm's lab, and the trainer battles in Route 30. I also scripted a little even in the Dark Cave, too. But I won't be revealing much of that.

Now, I have revamped most of the battle backgrounds, to make them look better. I have revamped these ones so far:

• The Wild Grass
    • The Gym floor
    • The Snow ground
    • The Water background
    • The pond Background
    And that's it. Here is an example of what I have done.

Looks better, huh? Well. There isn't much of a difference from the original Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire (couldn't miss out Sapphire. :P) except from the grass where the Pokemon/Trainer stands on. And it looks better than the old one.

Yeah. It does in my opinion.

AND YES!

I will replace the Totodile Background. :]

Thanks guys, and hope you like the updates.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • hey, I was already since very long time no more on your thread and now I see that since it you made great progress :D
    all your updates are great!!!

good luck yet, and from now on I'll be a shining silver supporter ;D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Snow? Ground?

Are you gonna have like SHINOBI RUINS??
    From HG/SS
    And have Palkia , Dialga and Giratina There???

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • hey, I was already since very long time no more on your thread and now I see that since it you made great progress :D
    all your updates are great!!!

good luck yet, and from now on I'll be a shining silver supporter ;D

Well, thanks simdu. Glad you like the updates. Hopefully we'll see an alpha soon.

It really looks better now.
    And so does the Totodile and the hero's backsprite!

Hahaha, indeed it does. I think it looks alot better.
    And yeah, the hero's backsprite looks good, too. You like the totodile backsprite?

Snow? Ground?

Are you gonna have like SHINOBI RUINS??
    From HG/SS
    And have Palkia , Dialga and Giratina There???

No, I won't be, but 1/4 of Johto will be snowy.

Thanks.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • Sorry for the double post buddies, but Nosman's brother has kindly made me 2 support bars! These are for public use, so anybody may use them. Or you could use the one in my signature, above the transforming Toudigipokofruitthingo. :\

Code:
    remove the *s: [*img]https://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/pspfanboy/6abstract10-3.png[/img]

Code:
    remove the *s: [*img]https://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/pspfanboy/12abstract28jj-1.png[/img]

@ Simdu: There you go, and I have one somewhere else aswell.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • Hey guys.

Umm, I've stepped down from owner to co-owner. Nosman will be the new owner.
    It's just, he can handle remakes more better than I can. And plus, I've been caught up with school and such, but I won't be quitting hacking. I'll be starting another new hack soon, so yeah.

Thanks Nosman. ^_^

Years
  • so if he's not working on it and someone else is taking over. then shouldnt this thread be closed and a new one should open with the new owner???

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    hey if you got more download for the demos would it encourage you to amke the betas faster? because i can advertise on my youtube account!

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    love it, as soon as i can figure out how to get the support thing in my sig, youll definitely be in my sig mate, keep this up please!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back