• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shellos/Gastrodon Template

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    Hello, Pokecommunity! For games with a custom region, what would their Shellos/Gastrodon look like? They shouldn't look the same as Sinnoh! So it dawned on me while fulfilling a request for Pokemon: Neo Destiny- Why don't all games have custom Shellos/Gastrodon? So, to help out those games, I have made some templates for them to use.

ShellosTemplate_zps950cc21d.png

Gastrodon Coming Soon!

You don't need to give credit, but it's appreciated!

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • That looks like a normal Shellos with a ripped thing above it (xD)

Not hating but good luck on your projects ;)

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    That looks like a normal Shellos with a ripped thing above it (xD)

Not hating but good luck on your projects ;)

That's the point. You take this blank template and change it to make a new custom shellos. It's easier to work from scratch with a blank slate than to change and edit the original sprite for some people.

PokemonLunarVersion

Bringer of Nightmares
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2021
    Cool! I'm definitely using this for my game. Just if you're wondering, it's NOT called Pokemon Lunar Version. That name is taken by someone else.

Back