• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Outkast

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
Years
  • Tristin turned away, his sharp mind affected by Serenity's words. He flapped up past the treetops and circled around above them. "Why did Celebi had to endow us with a conscience," he thought.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Poison silently watched Tristin circle the group from above, her tail still swishing.
    "The Outkast? I guess that's okay." She spoke up. Turning to face the others from where she was standing, she nodded. "If the others are truly in danger, I do not think it wise to waste any more time sitting around here. If we're going to help them, we should go now."

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • "Well," Poison responded. "I want to help because I just can't stand the thought of all of them.. you know, shivering in some dark place at the mercy of those creeps.."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back