• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Outkast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    "I can move at a quick pace when needed. I can also carry injured friends to safety..." Rayne speaks up, pawing the ground lightly with a hoof.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    She sweatdrops slightly, shaking her head. "Well if I didn't, I wouldn't be wanting to help......but I do......"

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Tristin stepped back out of the forest. "Do you really expect them to change their views about you? About all of us? They'll never change, so why risk your lives for them?"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Not to late am I....

name: Ivenrude
    pokemon: Rapidash
    color fur: purple with white hooves and my horn is white to...
    personality: I'm pretty embarised by my name and color but I have learned to cope... most people have tried to catch me and can't I love to tease them by running just out of reach...

The Scientist

Years
    "Family is merely a word to describe the fact that I am related to them. Any bond or connection that "family" implies does not exist. So what if they're related to me? The similarities end there." Tristin smiled slightly. "I thought Psychic Pokemon were supposed to be thoughtful and intelligent."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OCC:We already have a Rapidash and i dont want two of the same pokemon pic something else.

IC: "Apperantly your not, If your not gonna help then leave, We don't need any dead weight. Got it, now for those of you who have a heart, follow me!"

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    (Ack, my time zone is so different! @_@; )

Poison's tail swished back and forth in thought.
    "Well.. I can't stand the thought of all the others.. you know, at the mercy of those weirdos.." She paused for a second before continuing. "I will help you."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Thats five, including me. Well Tristin, will you help us. We need to know now." Seph said in a powerful voice, as his tail swayed in the wind.

The Scientist

Years
    "Have a heart? You mean lack intelligence." Tristin looked to the side. "You say that if we do this, that it will change their views of us. But you're not sure." Tristin glared at Seph. "If my life is endangered, consider me gone."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Ok, but it wont be because our bond will grow and we will be unstoppable. Now lets head out. I guess we could follow the tracks. Well come on, follow me!"

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    The emotion pokemon stayed silent for the whole conversation, taking in what the others said. There was a light breeze coming in, giving an air to the Kirlia's serene aura, a feeling of calmness. Yet, there was something else in the air lingering around. Negativity. It's not Serenity whom is releasing it in the air, but Tristen, the Xatu. Those deep sky blue eyes of her blinked. She finally spoke.

"Tristen, if it is that you don't want to come and help us, then so be it. Let it be known that you hadn't at least tried to have the others change our views of us. Quite frankly, I could care less if they all still don't like us even if we put our own lives on the line. However, that would only prove them as ungrateful, of which I believe not all are like. I believe that there are some people do like us, but are afraid to show it. Afraid that they'd be shunned along with us which is why they go along with the ones that had teased and ridiculed us." She said, calmly, staring at the Xatu. "You might think we're all foolish for trying, thinking that there's no hope for change. Well, you can think what you want, keep your negative thoughts. I'll be going..."

With grace, she followed the group. "Either way, we have nothing to lose..."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Great!" Seph said in excitement! "Now we have another to add to the crew. Ok, we should have a name. Like what we are....The Outkast! How about it?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back