• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I will probably get a rattata :P due to my law because I didn't catch it on my game and another rattata isn't as cute as the evolved 3 odishes of LDD I think!

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Raquaza master, ya can still breed for a Shiny Eevee if you feel like hunting later...Trust me, it?s not as boring as many people think!
Besides, it?s the ONLY way of hunting that lets you multitask, because you can walk around with one hand, and watch TV and browse forums with the other one! Think about it, ya don?t even have to concentrate on it too much! Only bad thing about it, like I said, is that it takes a long time. XP

Yeah, Shiny Gyarados is quite a lot of fun. ^__^
It also makes you laugh for a bit when someone gets it, because of the loud yell you hear from far away of "DAMN IT, IT WASN?T ENOUGH THAT I GOT ONE BY DEFAULT IN MY GAMES? I NEED SOMETHING NEW! *Cries*"

...Or maybe not. XD
What I?d like for a Shiny team would be this:

Tentacruel
Blaziken
Umbreon
Dragonite
Shedinja
Aerodactyl

Errrrrrrrrr...Yeah, Aerodactyl...I like its colour scheme...Errrrrr...
DON?T KILL ME!
*Is murdered 213666 times by ryan*

Well, hope he doesn?t mind if I ever hunt for it and get it...Actually, talking about him, I don?t remember if he said anything, but does anyone know where he is and what he?s doing?

Let?s hope ya find that Shiny Rattata soon if ya hunt for it! ^_~
Good luck in everyone?s hunts! I hope my batteries finish charging soon! >.<

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
Years
Runasutaru said:

Oh man, where?s your Shiny Hunter spirit? Don?t give up already, resetting is faster than breeding, so you WILL get it if you keep up with that, and I bet it?ll be soon, if you reset many times a day! ^_~

Yeah , you're right!
A shiny Eevee has to appear sometime!
Some people get it by luck others by resetting
And believe me , ones you get that shiny cuddly thingy on your gameboy , you finally get something back for your work and it FEELS GREAT!
So don't give up!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
And now for LDD's Absol Update: Nothing... Well afew more with Flawless stats, but nothing with 2 Flawless stats. *sigh*

*looks over shoulder at friend* She's in the Seviper patch on her Sapphire. She was already playing when I got up.

Jindai

Fan-boy
Years
Funny story, really. I was in the Safari Zone (Hoenn/ Emerald) Looking for a Light Ball. I catch 13-16 Pikachu. Two more balls left. Shiny Pikachu, first ball, not good enough, second, cought. Oh, it had a Light Ball, too!

Jindai

BG pokemon freak

Years
Another day with dissapointments. hey nise shinyes Jindai !!! but did you restart for the eevee or did you breed ??? I am just curious beacuse 2 or maybe 3 people are looking fro one right now :P

BG pokemon freak

Years
I like your shinyes very much Lucky_Clover !!! They are a very nice team !!! (Not like mine, but I still love them a lot !!!)

P.S. This is post №4600 :P nice

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
I finaly got to the three islands in leaf green ^__^!This game is a tad bit longer than emerald O__O.....(Can't wait till I beat the Elite four so I can go shiny hunting ;).)

Years
Runasutaru said:
Also, I almost forgot...Congrats on that Shiny Pidgey Raquaza master!

*Does the Shiny dance*
*does the New Shiny Dance along with Runa*

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
And now for LDD's Absol Update: Nothing... Well afew more with Flawless stats, but nothing with 2 Flawless stats. *sigh*

*looks over shoulder at friend* She's in the Seviper patch on her Sapphire. She was already playing when I got up.
Egads! NOT THE SEVIPER PATCH! *casts Shiny Lotad curse on LDD's friend* There! Now you're sorry! MUAHAHAHAAA!

Jindai said:
Yes. I know. :3 But back on subject, I am looking for a shiny Dratini in the Safari Zone for Fire Red.

Jindai
Please, not the Safari Zone! You were extremely lucky to have caught that shiny Pikachu without it running first. Don't be so sure it'll work again the next time. I strongly advise you to take your shiny Dratini search to the Game Corner. *points at Dragonite in sig*

Oh yeah, all new members are welcomed to the club.

Also, 20 Surskits.

Back