• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • "Yes I was." Twilight replied with a small nod. "But I can't remember much. I don't want to remember much. I don't have much of a past anymore." She shrugged and became absorbed in her own thoughts for a minute. Then she came back to light adn looked up. "Are you intending to stay with the other morphs? I'm not sure if I am. "I'll wait before I make my desision."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I felt many other morphs in town. "so... it looks like the morphs in the building did heard my announcement... well... I just..." started talking until I saw a little old woman crossing the street. I flew on a building to try to stay hidden. "well... I wonder if I can be invisible?" I added as I noticed that the woman was gone.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "I doubt it . . . " Rine thoughtfully fingered the hilt of the Ice Katana. "You're the only other morph I've met anyway." Shifting his cold, cat-like gaze, he stared directly toward Twilight's eyes. "And, even among the morphs, I'm still rather different." He raised his left arm, its icy surface glinting faintly in the starlight. His pale ice mask and dark ears seemed to shimmer with a dark, wintery light. "Most of the others could rejoin society if they tried, but I couldn't. And, I've no reason to hold them back."

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terjin walked around town after getting a small bite to eat from a nearby resarant.Lucky enough for him,he hada couple of poke-dollars on him.He threw away the wrapping of his buger in a waste basket when he noticed to odd looking people.One had an ised arm while the other was dark and had a hood.He so that they we 'nt normal before so walked over to them,being careful not to attarct too much attention.*

Alana

Years
  • "I don't think I could rejoin society. I have a tail, ears,..." Twilight pulled her hood down reveiling her long Umbreon ears. "I can't hide that unless I keep my hood up and my tail wrapped around my waste. Besides, I don't think I'd want to go back." She pulled her hood back up and sighed. "I'm going to head back into town now. Maybe I can locate the Lugia morph that made the announcment."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I was getting bored... even I spent a great time flying... I just looked at half of the new city. My wings started to glow blue again and I hovered on the building. "if I wish to know this city as the back of my hand as before... I better fly faster" I expressed as I flew high into the sky and flew as fast as I could above the great city. I noticed I was leaving like a blue line behind me. It was beautiful... the whole city was like a field of golden lights.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Glancing toward an approaching Murkrow morph, Rine lowered his left arm. Speaking quietly to Twilight, he nodded slightly. "Then it was a Lugia morph who had us come here? It would be interesting to meet such a being." His eyes remaining warily on the Murkrow morph, the Glalie Pokemorph fell silent, holding his katana in a loose, yet ready manner.

Alana

Years
  • Twilight nodded looking towards the sky. A blue streak moved across it. She twitched her ears slightly and stared for a moment. Her sharp eyes told her it was the Lugia morph. She was also aware of a Murkrow morph nearby. He, she ignored. "He seems to be having fun." Twilight commented looking back towards Rine. Then she inclined her head slightly and headed back towards Reckville.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Hmhmhm that must be the guy...."

*Terjin walked throught the other two pokemorphs.He studied them both quickly and continued walking.He stopped on the other side of the street and crouched down.He flapped his amr once and then jumped up.He started to flapp around,still not use to flying and started to go up.He meet up to the level of thge lugia's blue line and started to flew foreward,being careful to not to fall or go to fast.*

"Lets just see where your headed......"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • wow... I never tought that flying above a city was going to be... so fun I tought and continued flying. I suddenly felt someone following me. I just looked behind me and saw a morph. I landed on a very tall building... or atleast the tallest one and looked at the morph who was following me. "who are you?" I asked him, since it was boy, and apparently, it was a Murkrow morph.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terjin landed on the nearby tallbuilding since he was discovered.He had a rather hard landing and quickly got up.He glared at the Lugia morph.*

"I'ld like to ask you the same thing.My name Terjin and for some reason,I have these wings and a bunch of other un-wanted gifts.Do you know why?It seems you may have being in that lab too...."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • so he was in that lab too I tought as I kept staring at him. "My name is Max... was named Project 707 in the lab but I plan to leave all that behind... I want to start a new life... what about you? do you have any plans here in Reckville?" I replied to Terjin.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Leon walked slowly around Reckville for no reason.He knew his pokemon weren't in any area in Reckville he can find, so he was thinking about leaving Reckville, but he forgot to check one suspisous building.It was one of the largest buildings in the town.The walls were concrete and there several windows about 5 feet tall and one foot wide on each side of the building.

Leon decided to walk to the area he wanted to go to this time, insted of using agility.When Leon arived, he found out that the building was closed, so he was looking for another way in.Leon ran looking for another entrance, but there was none, so Leon decided to wait till the building is open.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Start a new life?No thanks.I'ld think I just going to get too the bottom of who this and try and find my way to normality.I dont know many girls who likes a dude with wings.The only thing is;I dont know where to start..Any bright ideas 707?"

*Terjin yanwed and stresched his arm was he waited from Max's answer.*

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "don't call me 707!" I replied. That codename made me remember of the pain in the building... and anyway... I didn't like it. "well... anyway... you can't do anything... I killed the one who created us... but... in my house I have the laptop he used... so... visit me if you want information" I added looking at Terjin crossing my arms.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Whats wrong,alittle nickname too much?If you say so...I guess I'll think of something else to call you.His laptop might tell some info but probably not how to get back to normal.Which means I might be struck as a crow until the day I die....what luck."

*Terjin sighed and put his hand behind his head.He looked up at the sky to see a wondefully stary night.He then turned back to Max.*

"Where's this laptop you said about?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "my house" I replied with a cold voice. "I possibly there's no cure until now... but if I investigate enough and found how they transformed us... I think that with some time I should be albe to know how to transform us... but... for now, I wish to live normally until this new body starts to bother me" I added still with a cold voice.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Your house?How nice.Well if you rather wait I guess I'll have to stick to thisblasted form for while aswell.If its no bother...I suggest we get going.Unless your waiting for the others...I recongnize your voice.Your the one that told us to come here...arent you?"

*Terjin walked over to the edge of the building,ready to take flight at any moment.*

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "I told you to come here?! hahahaha .... I said that if you need me... anyway... since this new body doesn't bother me... I will wait since... we killed everyone in the lab and I said to the police that we are at the other side of the world... well... not the world... but it's very far anyway... so... if you need me or whatever... just follow the blue line" I replied with the cold voice... but like I was talking kinda normally, I was like talking like I was a villian trying to kill anyone. My wings started to glow blue again and I jumped. I started to fly again and I planned to return to my house.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "If.. you say so bugger."

*Terjin crouched and took in a deep breathe.He jupmed off the building and held out his arms.He flaped them up until he wasat about the smae level as Max.He stood flapping and rode on the air current.The cloak stread out and made him look like batman but he didnt care.*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back