• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Tutorial] Python Programming

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years

• Python Programming

Introduction:

This is a planned series of tutorial in which I will be hosting a hangout on Google+ teaching Python programming. Anybody is completely welcome to join these hangouts, ask questions, etc. The environment is intended to be informal, and friendly. If you have a question, no matter how silly, ask it! Bare in mind, however, that I do reserve the rights / intentions / means to moderate and will kick you out of the hangout if you start turning the discussion in a negative, inappropriate, or off topic direction.​

Hangout Series One

[ythd]PvRcWa61zWY[/ythd]
    In this hangout, we cover very rough basics about python. Namely variable assignment, and code blocks. We also touch on strings, lists, and tuple objects. I apologize for having a terrible mic. I have a better one, and I'll plug it in next time rather than use the built-in one on my chromebook.​

Like my videos? Subscribe to me on youtube! I post things besides Hangouts, too.

I will hopefully set up either a twitter account, or some sort of mechanism to relay details on when a hangout is planned to happen, or is starting within an hour so that people can prepare to join or watch as soon as it happens.

Back